Any news on Clarksville Academy

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just wondering if anybody has any news on Clarksvile Academy heading into their 3rd season under Sheppard? Players to watch? Newcomers, ect.

Zack Burkhart & 06 allstate LB Thomas Leamon I know that are a couple to look for, IMO academy will fight for playoff spot this year, I think they will be the surprise team of the reigon

Zack Burkhart & 06 allstate LB Thomas Leamon I know that are a couple to look for, IMO academy will fight for playoff spot this year, I think they will be the surprise team of the reigon

I have heard of the Leamon kid. Dunno much about Burkhart. What about that QB that got hurt last year? Is he back or did he graduate?

Any updates coming out of Clarksville regarding Clarksville Academy or is everybody still on vacation? Predictions? Anything? Scrimmages?

They scrimmaged Stewart Co. last night and I think they lost 14-7. Stewart Co. people were impressed with the defense and said that the offense needed some work.

they scrimmaged us last night CA lost 14 to 7 but defense impressed me a little better than last year but offense allowed 9 sacks so they probably will be focusing on blocking this week they were running strong on the outside in the middle they coudnt get anywhere and everytime they tried to pass they got sacked rushed or threw incomplete passes

they scrimmaged us last night CA lost 14 to 7 but defense impressed me a little better than last year but offense allowed 9 sacks so they probably will be focusing on blocking this week they were running strong on the outside in the middle they coudnt get anywhere and everytime they tried to pass they got sacked rushed or threw incomplete passes