Region 4-3A

volsrule #1

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How did your Bobcats look today against Westmoreland 5-Sport?????

Another scrimmage I would like to hear about is Creek Wood vs Sycamore

Sycamore comes out on top 21-14. On the offensive side of the ball Sycamore's 3 T.D.'s came through the air to 3 different receivers. Defensively, Creek Wood scores came on the second and last drives of the night.

Someone earlier made a statement that Jake Simms runs the 40 in 5.5. I believe that would be a 4.8.

From what I have read thus far it seems that some of the "bubble teams" (according to the preseason coaches picks) in this region have looked impressive. Macon Co. looked good against Gordonsville. Greenbrier looked good against Westmoreland. Sycamore looked good against Creek Wood.

Next week's region preseason tests should be quite interesting. On tap will be the following:

Sycamore scrimmages Friendship Christian. White House scrimmages Hendersonville. Station Camp scrimmages Wilson Central. Pearl Cohn scrimmages Pope John Paul II. Greenbrier scrimmages Springfield.

THOSE WOULD BE SOME GREAT SCRIMMAGES TO ATTEND IN PERSON!!!!!!

From what I have read thus far it seems that some of the "bubble teams" (according to the preseason coaches picks) in this region have looked impressive. Macon Co. looked good against Gordonsville. Greenbrier looked good against Westmoreland. Sycamore looked good against Creek Wood.

Next week's region preseason tests should be quite interesting. On tap will be the following:

Sycamore scrimmages Friendship Christian. White House scrimmages Hendersonville. Station Camp scrimmages Wilson Central. Pearl Cohn scrimmages Pope John Paul II. Greenbrier scrimmages Springfield.

THOSE WOULD BE SOME GREAT SCRIMMAGES TO ATTEND IN PERSON!!!!!!

where is pearl-cohn and jp2 scrimmage at and what date?

Sycamore comes out on top 21-14. On the offensive side of the ball Sycamore's 3 T.D.'s came through the air to 3 different receivers. Defensively, Creek Wood scores came on the second and last drives of the night.

Someone earlier made a statement that Jake Simms runs the 40 in 5.5. I believe that would be a 4.8.

I watched the kid play all of his life, even at Eagleville, and there is no way he runs a 4.8 40. Well maybe downhill, with a strong wind at his back, and an inaccurate watch and/or incompetent person using the watch. Great kid though. I really wished he ran a 4.8 40, but there is no way.

By the way, who were the receivers? Thanks.

I watched the kid play all of his life, even at Eagleville, and there is no way he runs a 4.8 40. Well maybe downhill, with a strong wind at his back, and an inaccurate watch and/or incompetent person using the watch. Great kid though. I really wished he ran a 4.8 40, but there is no way.

Jake and I are sitting here trying to figure out who you are. Jake has played for 10 years and only 2 people we are aware of have watched him play all his life. At the Vandy Camp this summer he was once again clocked in at 4.83, but since it was Vandy they may have been incompetent! The receivers were Patton, Cherry and Carrigan.

BASSMAGNET ARE YOU FROM CCCHS ? I ASK THIS BECOUSE YOU WOULD HAVE SEEN SIMMS/EAGLEVILLE (LITTLE 1 A SCHOOL) BEAT YOU GUYS LAST YEAR IN A SCRIMAGE.

BASSMAGNET ARE YOU FROM CCCHS ? I ASK THIS BECOUSE YOU WOULD HAVE SEEN SIMMS/EAGLEVILLE (LITTLE 1 A SCHOOL) BEAT YOU GUYS LAST YEAR IN A SCRIMAGE.

Bass Magnet is knows his history of Cheatham County Athletics. That I can already tell you. I do not believe he is from CCCHS though but I could be wrong on that one. I do not always agree with him, especially about the way that he feels Sycamore will do this upcoming season, however he is entitled to have his own opinion.

The Eagleville vs Cheatham Co. scrimmage last year finished up with both teams scoring 5TDs each. I WAS THERE!!! Eagleville attempted their PATs while the Cubs elected to not even work on their special teams that day. The Cubs never attempted 1 KICK. They never went for 1 TWO-POINT CONVERSION attempt either. Eagleville attempted both PATs and fake kicks to work on some of their special teams stuff.

If I were keeping tally of that scrimmage it wound up at 5-5. If you want to say that Eagleville beat Cheatham because the Cubs elected not to do certain things then go ahead.

As far as Simms goes I will say that this occasion was the FIRST & ONLY TIME that I have ever seen the kid play. He was inmpressive throwing the football and could run the ball well as well. 4.8 sounds like a reasonable gauge on the kid's speed. REMEMBER THOUGH THAT THE NEXT TIME HE SEES CCCHS THAT GREEN JERSEY THAT SCHARSH HAD HIM WEARING LAST FALL WILL BE GONE!!!! The game will take place in week three and the quarterback will be in play that night (remember Eagleville didn't want Jake to get hit that day).