South-Doyle 07

tnnd54

It would be a real surprise if they did.

Maryville loss

Central Loss

Knox West loss

Which means they will have to beat most of the others.

Lenior City maybe

Clinton maybe

Powell Down but no

Halls No

Nope don't see them making it. That is if I were a betting man. Of course its possible. Good luck to the Cherokees

i see them beating LC and Clinton and then they must beat powell and halls to make the playoffs but from wat ive heard theyre the upset team this year and look out for tht west game bc they r bigger and faster on the line and SDs dline could eat them up

and if SD beats carter and wins like theyre supposed to over seymour and gibbs they will be 3and0 out of 3-4a tht could help not only confidence but the out of region record is the first tiebreaker if it comes down to tht

It will be a tough to make the playoffs this year. But I do think they can beat Powell. Really should have beat them last year. You matchup very good against them. Possibility on Halls but I doubt it. Halls brings a solid defense and OL with many playmakers. Perhaps next year.

Is Wilcox still at SD?

true dat....but even so west jv did loose last year to the kees last year..does this translate into a win on the varsity gridiron..i doubt it....but even so it is not smart to under estimate a opponent no matter how down they have been...

West JV last year was really weak last year from what ive heard. Many freshman played on it due to such a week sophmore class. I look for this years sophmores to pick up the slack of the juniors, and get very important varsity experience

It will be a tough to make the playoffs this year. But I do think they can beat Powell. Really should have beat them last year. You matchup very good against them. Possibility on Halls but I doubt it. Halls brings a solid defense and OL with many playmakers. Perhaps next year.

Is Wilcox still at SD?

no he is academiclly ineligible but OJ Moore will definetly pick up the slack on offense but defense is still a maybe at saftey