Stewart County

rockytopfan

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

whats there schedule like and what do u mean new format???

greenfield,waverly,riverside,richland,adamsville at home

gleason,east hickman, huntington,houston county,camden away

the playoff format that 2a is using this year. where the top 3 get in. and they pick they rest on their overall schedule.

i believe that is correct.

• 3 weeks later...

Honestly, I will be 50 years old in a couple of weeks and I don't ever remember Stewart County being feared in football. Basketball (girls), yes, but not football. The main reason that I say that is the fact that SC enrollment will push them into AAA soon and the process begins again. If they could stay in AA, then you might have a point.

Valid point tiger...(never thought I would say that)...Stewart county girls basketball once was a threat...The murphy fair preseason books tell it best about their football team..."last appearance in playoffs:never qualified"...to be the best dancer( or a dancer at all) you have to make it to the dance floor sometime.

Good win for Stewart County tonight over a bruised, injured team physically and mentally. A lot of Tigers still hurt, some came in and played tonight, none were even close to 100%.

Earhart is a good player, but I don't see Stewart making the playoffs. I just didn't see a playoff team on either side tonight. A win over Waverly right now is nothing to brag about. I'm glad they have an open week after next week to maybe get some people healthy.