Cascade, Collinwood, TCA scrimmage feedback

Would you be talking about Jonathan Ward? He got a scholarship with MTSU but due to some injuries didn't play his first season then gave up his scholarship before the next and never played.

He was a great QB for Collinwood. Sorry to hear he got injured and didnt keep playing. The Ward's were a very athletic family.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Overall, a pretty good scrimmage for all three teams. Obviously Cascade had the best night. They have about 5 guys that can run the ball, but thier strenght was thier line.

TCA had the best athelete in thier QB/LB. He is a player. If he had some better recievers, they would be a load on offense.

Collinwood looked decent all night. We moved the ball on both defenses. Defense will have step it up. We gave up some big plays. I wouldnt panic though. We looked exactly the same last year at the Cascade, G-ville, Collinwood three-way, I expect the Trojans to be ready..........as usuall.

One question? Was that kicker from Cascade, momo? He didnt look all that great.

Overall, a pretty good scrimmage for all three teams. Obviously Cascade had the best night. They have about 5 guys that can run the ball, but thier strenght was thier line.

TCA had the best athelete in thier QB/LB. He is a player. If he had some better recievers, they would be a load on offense.

Collinwood looked decent all night. We moved the ball on both defenses. Defense will have step it up. We gave up some big plays. I wouldnt panic though. We looked exactly the same last year at the Cascade, G-ville, Collinwood three-way, I expect the Trojans to be ready..........as usuall.

One question? Was that kicker from Cascade, momo? He didnt look all that great.

MoMo wasn't there Friday. The kicker hadn't done any punting this season before Friday night. He is primarily a place kicker.