Eagleville Football

goforthegoal

Former Riverdale assistant Jason Scharsh is the head football coach. Does anyone even have to mention the name of the assistant coach that Eagleville picked up for this season (CF)????????

I did not see CF in at the game, but I did see a tremendous football team. Eagleville has one of the largest offensive lines that I have seen since Pearl-Cohn in 2001 (I know you remember that JJ). They also have a RB by the name of Steve Masten ( REMEMBER THAT NAME) which is one heck of a back. Coach Sharsh has a very talented and classy squad. Good luck to the eagles in the upcoming season.

I did not see CF in at the game, but I did see a tremendous football team. Eagleville has one of the largest offensive lines that I have seen since Pearl-Cohn in 2001 (I know you remember that JJ). They also have a RB by the name of Steve Masten ( REMEMBER THAT NAME) which is one heck of a back. Coach Sharsh has a very talented and classy squad. Good luck to the eagles in the upcoming season.

Oh yes I remember very well. Outside of the regular season game at MCHS and the postseason game at CCHS that would be the worst we looked up front throughout that year. The PCHS bunch that year was very good.

If CF is not coaching once the season kicks off then I will be amazed. Masten can be a good player at RB. I wonder how the Eagles will deal with the fact that Simms is now at SHS.

aren't you the coach?

No, just a big fan of Eagleville Football and also a big supporter of Coach Scharsh. He has done a great job at Eagleville. I'm looking forward to a big year. Eagleville football was very good to my son who graduated in 2006. I don't know what you are implying but who cares. Any details on how the scrimmages are going.

No, just a big fan of Eagleville Football and also a big supporter of Coach Scharsh. He has done a great job at Eagleville. I'm looking forward to a big year. Eagleville football was very good to my son who graduated in 2006. I don't know what you are implying but who cares. Any details on how the scrimmages are going.

He may have been confusing you with 8mf lol. I haven't been to any but it sounds like the scrimmage vs Mt Pleasant went pretty bad and the latest one went well from East Coach. Looking forward to the season, it will be here before we know it!

And Big Country good luck to Jake Simms at Sycamore, sounds like he won the starting job there!

He may have been confusing you with 8mf lol. I haven't been to any but it sounds like the scrimmage vs Mt Pleasant went pretty bad and the latest one went well from East Coach. Looking forward to the season, it will be here before we know it!

And Big Country good luck to Jake Simms at Sycamore, sounds like he won the starting job there!

Big Country the father of this kid, Pred?

Is Eagleville scrimmaging this week? If so when and where? Also a pretty good article in the local Murfreesboro paper today. It could be a surprising year. I would not put to much stock in what happened in the spring game against Mt. Pleasant, who has a very good team. From my understanding Eagleville has added some personel, transfers from other schools since then. It is great to be in a major growth area where you get quite a few transfers, Looking forward to the Moore Co. game. It should be a good one. It's good that Jake is doing well with the Sycamores. Any news about Moore Co.?

Is Eagleville scrimmaging this week? If so when and where? Also a pretty good article in the local Murfreesboro paper today. It could be a surprising year. I would not put to much stock in what happened in the spring game against Mt. Pleasant, who has a very good team. From my understanding Eagleville has added some personel, transfers from other schools since then. It is great to be in a major growth area where you get quite a few transfers, Looking forward to the Moore Co. game. It should be a good one. It's good that Jake is doing well with the Sycamores. Any news about Moore Co.?

I heard that Moore Co. looked awfully good in their scrimmage with Giles Co. There is some major improving taking place at MCHS.