Best players in region 1 1a

afanwithaplan

I'm sorry if I misread you're intentions. Some people on here do things like this to stir up problems, as we all know ,jeaousy is the green monster. When yoou have alot of talented players like Hampton does, it can sometimes create anamosity. This TEAM needs to be just that ,a team that don't care where the glory goes.I want to see all of these kids do well.

I don't see where the focus shifted to Hampton. Wasn't the question about the region, every team?

Pujo, great post on TEAM!! Good athletes become great players on a team, not alone.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't see where the focus shifted to Hampton. Wasn't the question about the region, every team?

Pujo, great post on TEAM!! Good athletes become great players on a team, not alone.

I don't like giving all the glory to one or two guys, Last season ,everyone was saying Hampton was a one man team, the one man went down and in a few weeks to adjust, they were an even better team. I wish they could have had him to compliment the rest at the end of the season. Players don't win games ,teams do.

I don't like giving all the glory to one or two guys, Last season ,everyone was saying Hampton was a one man team, the one man went down and in a few weeks to adjust, they were an even better team. I wish they could have had him to compliment the rest at the end of the season. Players don't win games ,teams do.

Hey pujo how has it been? You should know who this is. Man i'm pumped, this could be the year for the Hampton Bulldogs. and LOOK the opening game is less than 3 hours away. hope to see you and ALL the Bulldog Nation there!