DeKalb vs Westmoreland

volsrule #1

It is hard for me to figure out why past players and fans don't want their school that they have supported for years to do good. They try to hide who they are by their ID Name here on CoachT to make them appear like they might be from Trousdale County. They want to talk about how bad the teams that Westmoreland has scrimmaged are when they probably only attended one of those scrimmages. Guys this is Westmoreland Football. Wouldn't it be great if this team was better than last year. Will it be terrible if their not? No, it doesn't matter. It's about supporting our current team. Will Garrett Brooks be as good as Brian Graves? Probably not, but it doesn't matter. This is 2007, not 1977,1980,1993,1994,1995,2006 etc. Garrett is our QB and I'll be 100% behind him. Matt Madison was our QB last year and I supported him 100% as I did all the other 15 Seniors. Some of the teams we played last year will probably not be as good this year, some of them might be better. These things are trivial. What matters is, we need 100% support from all our fans.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont no who you think this is ,but whoever you think it is isn't.I havent been to any scrimmages or games.I wouldnt go to them if i had to.I was born and raised in hartsville ,and i currently live there.So quit thinking you no who this is when you really have no clue.Besides i plan on goin to all of hartsville's games.I am behind my jackets all the way.

i dont no who you think this is ,but whoever you think it is isn't.I havent been to any scrimmages or games.I wouldnt go to them if i had to.I was born and raised in hartsville ,and i currently live there.So quit thinking you no who this is when you really have no clue.Besides i plan on goin to all of hartsville's games.I am behind my jackets all the way.

Name 10 players on Hartsville's team by name and position. Don't wait all day to answer either.

Guest Termite

Name 10 players on Hartsville's team by name and position. Don't wait all day to answer either.

Satterfield, Gregory, Harper, and Dillahay usually account for about 9........

I knew you couldn't do it. How about stopping the game playing and be man enough to tell who you are. When you do that, explain to me why you are so negative about this years team. It sounds like a personal problem to me.

Guest Termite

you got it. must have made a lasting impression, but there are a few others coming of age too.

They left a lasting impression alright....and those names did account for about 9....and if you played them on the creekbank....they didn't need much more.

Is Coach Dillahay still helping coach?....Man ...a guy with 2 sons..each being the QB of state champ.team....at different times...How great must that be.........

They left a lasting impression alright....and those names did account for about 9....and if you played them on the creekbank....they didn't need much more.

Is Coach Dillahay still helping coach?....Man ...a guy with 2 sons..each being the QB of state champ.team....at different times...How great must that be.........

still does a little, but will start spending a lot more time with the younger on Saturdays.

Guest Termite

you got it. must have made a lasting impression, but there are a few others coming of age too.

Don't tell me there are more. ...I thought someday they would run out ....

There were 3 that made an impression on me years ago..... Danny Joe Gregory,

Reggie Harper and Donny Oldham.