WHERE YOU AT LAKE COUNTY FOOTBALL FANS?

spellerone

That would be the order I would predict too. I think you guys will have one of 3 strongest regions in the state, maybe the strongest. I saw Bruceton scrimmage. If that line gels a little bit they should be tough to stop. They have a big strong, atheletic pass catching tight end and bruising full back. Defense looked a little suspect though, but they were scrimmaging Lewis Co.

Thanks for the info. Bruceton got us last year. Hopefully we can return the favor this year. It is usually a battle when we meet.

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Doesn't take much to keep you happy. And I was not thinking the same thing. I believe Gleason put up several points that football season. I'm sure you can go into that vast database of yours and give me scores of west Tennessee football for the last 20 years. How do you do that anyway? Surely your memory isn't that good. If it is why are you working for a living. Probably just to keep from being bored until you can torment us. What do you think butchie?

I would have never thought you could get paid looking in those things. Actually i have never thought of a chicken's tail till spellerone said it. Is that where you get your vast knowledge of football and sports? Is a chicken's ###### some kind of crystal ball so's to speak? But instead of rubbing it you....... I can't say it i'm laughin to hard.

Union City has a chance to win...but only if they put in freshman quarterback Russ Smith! The White kid can't hit water if he fell out of a boat! and let's say he does get off a good ball. That bruff kid can't catch a cold if he went out in the winter wearing a wet T! No chance for uc if White is under center

Union City has a chance to win...but only if they put in freshman quarterback Russ Smith! The White kid can't hit water if he fell out of a boat! and let's say he does get off a good ball. That bruff kid can't catch a cold if he went out in the winter wearing a wet T! No chance for uc if White is under center

Well UC may not have anything on offense this year, but they wont be beat if nobody can score on them. . .And i doubt anyone will with preseason all american candidate Ian Garrigan. . .6'3 and 237 pounds of raw muscle. . runs a 4.5 and hasnt missed a tackle since he was 4 years old. .. Tailbacks beware!

I would have never thought you could get paid looking in those things. Actually i have never thought of a chicken's tail till spellerone said it. Is that where you get your vast knowledge of football and sports? Is a chicken's ###### some kind of crystal ball so's to speak? But instead of rubbing it you....... I can't say it i'm laughin to hard.

Government work...Gotta Love It.....

Scores are actually pretty easy to look up...Go to scoreboard..It goes back a few years...

Well UC may not have anything on offense this year, but they wont be beat if nobody can score on them. . .And i doubt anyone will with preseason all american candidate Ian Garrigan. . .6'3 and 237 pounds of raw muscle. . runs a 4.5 and hasnt missed a tackle since he was 4 years old. .. Tailbacks beware!

6'3? 237lbs? wow last time i seen him he was 5'10 160lbs... dont bs a bser

this sounds closer to right.