WHERE YOU AT LAKE COUNTY FOOTBALL FANS?

spellerone

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chase scored on a 23 yard touchdown run. He had several other good runs. If I was guessing I'd say he probably had about 100 yards in two quarters. Hunter scored on a 75 yard TD run.

I figured it was one or both of them.....What do you think of the new coach??...How do you like the new offense??...Can you tell a difference with the defense??..Do the Rebels look better fundamentally??......Good Luck to the Rebs this season....

I figured it was one or both of them.....What do you think of the new coach??...How do you like the new offense??...Can you tell a difference with the defense??..Do the Rebels look better fundamentally??......Good Luck to the Rebs this season....

I said Hunter but I meant Patrick Haskins. He's the one that ran the 75 yard TD. I do like Coach Driggers. As far as the offense, just depends on which version of it they run. Coach Driggers has done alot of experimenting running out of the shotgun and out of the I formation. I think his plan is to run out of the shotgun putting Haskins at QB. Having Hunter,Patrick,and Chase on the field at the same time will help the offense quite a bit. The defense has alot of work to do. In the two scrimmages I've been to (Huntingdon and Westview) they've been big played to death. It's definitely a rebuilding year but as the season goes on and they get some more experience they should improve. Good luck to the Tornadoes (except for week 5 ). Had to get that one in.

Does anybody what happend to the Obion County transfer that transferd his freshman year to play football for Coach Barger. I Heard him and the new coach had some dissagrements early on?? fill me in

I'm assumming you're talking about Matt Irwin,who I believe played at Lake Road in middle school..He's not playing this year..According to Lake Co Falcon..he has never ask about playing..so I really don't know the reason he's not playing.

I'm assumming you're talking about Matt Irwin,who I believe played at Lake Road in middle school..He's not playing this year..According to Lake Co Falcon..he has never ask about playing..so I really don't know the reason he's not playing.

Bigster,I was wrong about him not asking to play. I don't want to get into why he is not playing on here.I will let you know when I see ya.

i hope mckenzie does well cause uve done alot of talking

I appreciate your sediment. Was thinking of moving to Lake County if ya'll did well. lol

And I do alot of typing on here. If you meet me in person then the talking part starts. But you being a big rubber fan you would know that.