WHERE YOU AT LAKE COUNTY FOOTBALL FANS?

spellerone

I heard ya'll are catching em mosquitoes and feeding em to Tyson Chickens. And someone is looking at the chickens doot shoot to see the effects of it.

But your right Bigster, These so called fans are hiding because Lake County lost. They should be on here win or lose like the gentlemen you just mentioned. And Blue and Gold...... Well somethings just come with the territory.

And heck I am a fan, I was rooting for ya last season. At the very end. Now I aint biased my son aint playing for Mckenzie now. lol

Don't work at a Tyson Plant,but I get your point.... ....And you know good and well those poultry farmers are not feeding those chickens mosquitoes....

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Ya'll I am here! I have been away from the ol puter for a while.

I didn't geet to see the whole game but I did watch most of it. I was in the chow shack making sure the band kids got something to drink. We aint exactly set up to feed and water 2a schools ya know.

You guy are right, I didnt see a single skeeter all night. I did get knocked over by a few of those massive bugs that make all that racket though. Sicada's maybe. I think one even carried off a few kids.

Anyway, Trenton was impressive. I don't feel bad about the loss although it would have been nice to win. LC seemed to come out of the gate a little slow though the first half, but picked it up the second half. Those falcons didn't give up even to the end. A loss like this won't keep us out of the playoffs and it sure showed us some of our weaknesses early. It's stinks to lose the first game of the season but it gives coach a great view of where we are at.

Coach is running a silent snap which is way new to LC as far as these kids go. It seems to take to long to get the play and hit the line in my opinion. We lost a chance at an extra point by wasting time and letting the defence set up. Oh well.

Seth did well for a soph. qb. He will mature into a good one if we stop leaving him out to dry and not get run over like we did friday. I am also not sure why we cramp up so much. Playing both ways maybe. But we cramped up 2 to 1 against every team we played last year. One cramps up then they all stand and watch and don;t keep streched and warm and then we have another cramp.

Thats my two cents worth. Good job Trenton. Good luck.

Bigster,

Actually, I'm not in Knoxville any more, I graduated in May. I'm in Ruston, La., working at Louisiana Tech in their athletic department, mostly with their soccer and baseball teams. I'll also be working on the stat crews at home football and basketball games, and as of right now it looks like I'll be doing some radio play-by-play of Tech volleyball. But I'll still keep up with my Falcons!

Hey Ya'll I am here! I have been away from the ol puter for a while.

I didn't geet to see the whole game but I did watch most of it. I was in the chow shack making sure the band kids got something to drink. We aint exactly set up to feed and water 2a schools ya know.

You guy are right, I didnt see a single skeeter all night. I did get knocked over by a few of those massive bugs that make all that racket though. Sicada's maybe. I think one even carried off a few kids.

Anyway, Trenton was impressive. I don't feel bad about the loss although it would have been nice to win. LC seemed to come out of the gate a little slow though the first half, but picked it up the second half. Those falcons didn't give up even to the end. A loss like this won't keep us out of the playoffs and it sure showed us some of our weaknesses early. It's stinks to lose the first game of the season but it gives coach a great view of where we are at.

Coach is running a silent snap which is way new to LC as far as these kids go. It seems to take to long to get the play and hit the line in my opinion. We lost a chance at an extra point by wasting time and letting the defence set up. Oh well.

Seth did well for a soph. qb. He will mature into a good one if we stop leaving him out to dry and not get run over like we did friday. I am also not sure why we cramp up so much. Playing both ways maybe. But we cramped up 2 to 1 against every team we played last year. One cramps up then they all stand and watch and don;t keep streched and warm and then we have another cramp.

Thats my two cents worth. Good job Trenton. Good luck.

Wonder if the kids are drinking those energy drinks or cokes,dr.peppers or pepsi before the games??.....They got to stay away from those caffienated drinks...They got to take in potassium and sodium....Drink water or GatorAid and stretch real good before the game......I was at Graves County Saturday night and Massac County had probably 30 bunches of bananas on the bench for their players to eat......I didn't see any of their guys cramp up....