Fulton Scrimmage at The Border Bash

Bravey

If anyone goes to this scrimmage in Canton,NC please post your thoughts on how it went .... Fulton is supposed to go against highly touted Pisgah High and South Greene against Tuscola I think .... mainly interested in Fulton and if their line play has improved or not .... I would say Pisgah would be a physical type team , one that might give Falcons a tough test for sure .....

If anyone goes to this scrimmage in Canton,NC please post your thoughts on how it went .... Fulton is supposed to go against highly touted Pisgah High and South Greene against Tuscola I think .... mainly interested in Fulton and if their line play has improved or not .... I would say Pisgah would be a physical type team , one that might give Falcons a tough test for sure .....

Is it on Fulton's radio station?

Fulton won 16 to 10. I keep up with football from both states. Fulton was playing a quality opponent.

Thanks Pujo ... I had always heard Pisgah had a very good program ..and in another post on here I heard that when Pisgah plays Tuscola there are 10,000 people there .... wow thats great support for High School football ... Thanks again ... did you go to the scrimmage ????

The scrimmage went well. We (Pisgah) had some blocking issues with Fultons Defense in the scrimmage part, but when live play came the coaching staff had made the adjustments and we moved the ball fairly well. Our defense had their heads in a can or something. Ours guys were having some real big problems with wrapping up and bringing the ball carriers/recievers down. That was not very Pisgah like at all. The second TD Fulton got, I think the the ball carrier got through four or five of our guys right before he scored. Just like Fulton, Pisgah lost their entire O and D lines from last year. I believe that if we get it together on the lines we'll be fine. I know that we will not face a team like Fulton until our game with arch-rival Brevard, and I don't know if they will be like Fulton as they lost alot of players as well. It seems that a playoff rematch may happen from last year, being Pisgah-Shelby. They will be going for a three-peat this season, and this scrimmage with Fulton will help us if we can get there. As for Tuscola, they have vastly improved since last year. We destroyed them last season 56-10, and I don't see one of those this year. The series between us is 22-22-1. But since Tuscola has a new attitude and a new coach, the Waynesville community will be out in full force at C.E. Weatherby stadium this year. Pisgah fans have to get in line to get a good seat before noon that Friday. We got there two years ago at noon and at least a hundred people were in front of us. I would say that this year the crowd will surpass 12,000+. Its a crazy atmosphere, that people are amazed to see. Good luck to Fulton and South Green for great seasons.