Who is the best tailback in West TN?

The Hermit

possibly eric watson, though hes only a sophomore.

1200+ yards rushing, out of the spread, as a freshman....no beast of a fullback in front of him....and oh yeah, that was against teams in the Super 7/Super Prep Conference.

Brosbaseball:

On a different subject. I drove by the Whitehaven field one afternoon last week and noticed the end of a scrimmage going on. I didn't have time to stop for long, but I noticed CBHS and what looked like Kingsbury, but I'm not sure about that. Did you go to the scrimmage or hear about it, and if so, how did the teams that were involved look?

The scrimmage involved Christian Brothers, Kingsbury, and Whitehaven. Neither Kingsbury nor Whitehaven impressed me with their offenses, other than Kingsbury's TE signed to Ole Miss. I believe Whitehaven has a relatively recruited receiver also. Each had good pass rushes and mediocre defensive backs.

That's about all I can offer on the subject.

Although I believe Eric Watson to be the best running back, Chris Jordan from BA must be considered too. Not sure of exact numbers, but he had, ballpark figures, 130 rushed for 500 yards before his season-ending injury. It will be interesting to see how his knee holds up this coming season.

Brosbaseball:

On a different subject. I drove by the Whitehaven field one afternoon last week and noticed the end of a scrimmage going on. I didn't have time to stop for long, but I noticed CBHS and what looked like Kingsbury, but I'm not sure about that. Did you go to the scrimmage or hear about it, and if so, how did the teams that were involved look?

unfortunately, i had to work and was unable to get out to whitehaven for that scrimmage. i heard a little bit about it, but nothing more than what CBHSDUFF52 offered in a previous post. i havent heard anything specific. sorry to disappoint.