D-B MARYVILLE SCRIMMAGE

HONKYLIPS07

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright Junior you got some learning how many posts do you have on here 48? Majority of them in which you have done nothing but down Coack Clark, and down the players this year. There are guys on here that write for the paper, that look at the stats, are at every scrimmage instead of hearing about them. You are not a DB fan if you do not like the team or the coach. You're better off going to watch another team this year. Beause nobody cares what you think. You go from dogging everyone on the team to all of a sudden they are "Your boys".........::Sigh:: man you got learning to do. Enjoy your UT games and stay off these boreds if you haveing nothing productive to say. Man if your not happy with Clark then I dont know what to tell you, go watch another team. . . or just hear about DB's

You're right... I have no clue about DB football... In fact I don't even know anything about the sport of football I just get on here and act like I do so I can feel good about myself... isn't it the sport where the kick the ball and pull their shirts up when they score and the announcers say GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLL?

please dr. tell me who i am i would love to hear it tell me. and i dont care if people on here write in newspapers or on websites cause the media people around here are just a joke except for a few people. but most of them dont have a clue what they are talking about. they def. dont know how to do an interview and you can trust me i would know about that. so i would put money on it that i know more about the game of football in general and more about DB football than most people on this thread.

You're right... I have no clue about DB football... In fact I don't even know anything about the sport of football I just get on here and act like I do so I can feel good about myself... isn't it the sport where the kick the ball and pull their shirts up when they score and the announcers say GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLL?

Now that's funny, I don't care who you are. Seriously, We have a guy(gal?) just like this one(Crazy) up here in Lander country. And all I can do is just ignore his posts,I just don't even acnowledge them or pay any attention to them. you all know how spoiled kids allways want attention. Good luck to DB this year,course luck has nothing to do with your program (it's those small things like hard work and dedication) YOU DON'T WIN GAMES ON FRIDAY NIGHTS ,YOU WIN'EM MO-THURS.

haha i dont care if these people dont listen to me, i know im right and so do they. and by the way you do win games on fridays cause thats when they are played and you have practices on Mon-Thurs even though DB has some games on thursday this year. you still win or lose the game on a Friday.