Surprise Playoff team out of Region 5-1A

Surprise playoff team out of Region 5-1A  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Surprise playoff team out of Region 5-1A

I think the general concensus is that the same four teams are the favorites to go back to the playoffs this season. If anyone is able to change that, which of the other teams do you think has the best shot?

I would give Eagleville a nod. McEwen could sneak up on some folks. JB and Cascade are a lock, but the rest might be a toss up. White House Heritage could be another lock.

If I was to pick someone who didn't make it last year I would have to say McEwen because they are always a tough well coached team, and with the improvements CA made last year they may be in the mix also.

I figured McEwen and Eagleville would be the obvious picks here, but I agree about CA. I do worry about those kids witnessing the official dying during their scrimmage last week. That had to be tough. I think several of the kids were friends with the officials son according to the news reports. I hope his family is recovering, that is always hard when someone passes at a young age.