Predictions for The GC Pioneers

titansfans

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What are yalls predictions for this upcoming gibson county pioneers team

I predict a playoff appearance for the Pioneers this season. With the offensive line led by A future All-Stater

Jeromy Copley. He's big, and very agile for his size. He will make a big hole for Atone to run through. Go Pioneers.

I predict a playoff appearance for the Pioneers this season. With the offensive line led by A future All-Stater

Jeromy Copley. He's big, and very agile for his size. He will make a big hole for Atone to run through. Go Pioneers.

I think we will put out a pretty decent team this year...we have a BIG O-Line and with this being Antone's Senior year hopefully he is going run the ball hard and effectively and possibly get some colleges looking at him...Good Luck to the Pioneers tomorrow at the Dburg Jambo!!!!

Gibson County is in much the same position Obion County is in over in Reg.7-3A....They could have a team that would make the playoffs in Reg.7-2A and end up 5th in 8-2A...They are in a tough situation where they are at.....I don't think they will reach the playoffs this year...Maybe 4-6...Probably 3-7....

Probable wins-Halls,West Carroll & Dresden

Probable losses-Milan,TCA,JCS,Trenton Peabody,Martin Westview & Humboldt

Toss-up??-USJ

Hey GCPioneer.....

Gibson County's freshmen came up to Union City yesterday afternoon for a scrimmage..Gibson County has some big kids...Huge O-Line and have a couple real good receivers and running backs....One RB,#34,is a hoss...He looked like the kid that ran the ball for Dyer Jr High last season.....Union City beat them in a 40 play controlled scrimmage 5 TD's to 0...They then went goal line offense and defense and UC scored two more times to zero.....Union City has about 22-23 kids out for the team this season...They are loaded with skill position players but a little smallish on the lines....For people who saw UC last year in junior high games,they run the same O as the varsity and they have quite a few different players that either didn't play football or came from other schools...They have three kids that played on the Obion County Jr High Champs,Ridgemont....

Hey GCPioneer.....

Gibson County's freshmen came up to Union City yesterday afternoon for a scrimmage..Gibson County has some big kids...Huge O-Line and have a couple real good receivers and running backs....One RB,#34,is a hoss...He looked like the kid that ran the ball for Dyer Jr High last season.....Union City beat them in a 40 play controlled scrimmage 5 TD's to 0...They then went goal line offense and defense and UC scored two more times to zero.....Union City has about 22-23 kids out for the team this season...They are loaded with skill position players but a little smallish on the lines....For people who saw UC last year in junior high games,they run the same O as the varsity and they have quite a few different players that either didn't play football or came from other schools...They have three kids that played on the Obion County Jr High Champs,Ridgemont....

Hey thats good to hear...I don't know what number this kid is but remember the name Chase Arnold...I don't know if he played in the freshman game or not because he is already on varsity special teams and had 2 tackles I believe on kickoffs against Halls...I'm trying to think of the RB you are talking about from Dyer...I'll find out and let you know his name...It's good to hear that we have some big OLinemen coming up....I honestly think that in 2 years we will have a respectable team.....with the junior highs of Yorkville, Spring Hill, and Rutherford combining to be the Jr. Pioneers I think thatll help quite a bit coming up to the high school level