Red Bank/Ooltewah scrimmage

FatSak

Red Bank had a TD called back on a hold call completely on the other side of the field. Red Bank also picked up a fumble that they scored on, however the Ref prematurely blew the whistle before the ball carrier was down.

The format of the scrimmage was 10 plays each. So, even if you did not get a first down you got more plays so you never know how it would have been in normal game type situations.

Ooltewah is definately deeper than Red Bank. When it was "2's" on "2"s" this sshowed.

Both teams are very good. Should be good representation from the Chattanooga area in 4A and 5A.

Wasnt there,but rumor has it someone got knocked out and sophmore sensation SMITH layed the wood to mr.simms? And they say ooltewah cant throw down field very well.Any truth to any of this???

score was ooltewah 2 red bank 1, both teams had a td called back for holding. ooltewah never attempted to throw deep, looked like they were working on the screens and intermediate routes, looked good.and yes, jaquez smith layed the wood to simms. physical scrimmage, but dont believe anyone got knocked out.ooltewah's defense is very good!

correct score was redbank 3, owls 2. you left out the two td's the rb -d scored!

it was a good practice for both teams.both teams will be very , very good this year!!!!!!!!!!! now add the three starters that play on the d-line and offense for rb, that will not play till soddy, and rb be will have a complete package on both sides of the ball. rb hasn't put there run package in yet, like in the passing drills at finley, thats were the owls will need there improvement.add a passing attack and your team is one of the best around.

both teams should have a great year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

good luck to all..................................

Interesting. Was it 2-1 Ooltewah or 3-2 Red Bank. Just curious. These scrimmages do not really matter but interesting to get 2 such different responses.

correct score was redbank 3, owls 2. you left out the two td's the rb -d scored!

it was a good practice for both teams.both teams will be very , very good this year!!!!!!!!!!! now add the three starters that play on the d-line and offense for rb, that will not play till soddy, and rb be will have a complete package on both sides of the ball. rb hasn't put there run package in yet, like in the passing drills at finley, thats were the owls will need there improvement.add a passing attack and your team is one of the best around.

red banks defense did not score 2 tds, i diddnt even add owls second teams td's. oh well, it was a good scrimmage

Ooltewah's McReynolds also picked up a fumble that was called dead when he was running it back... It really doesn't matter anyways. Both are going to be good teams and make it deep in the playoffs. McDuffey is a great receiver in my opinion. Red Bank had no running game at all. They were probably -20 yards rushing. Ooltewah also had 2-3 interceptions also. Anyways, good luck to Red Bank tonight. They should whip Baylor....

Ooltewah's McReynolds also picked up a fumble that was called dead when he was running it back... It really doesn't matter anyways. Both are going to be good teams and make it deep in the playoffs. McDuffey is a great receiver in my opinion. Red Bank had no running game at all. They were probably -20 yards rushing. Ooltewah also had 2-3 interceptions also. Anyways, good luck to Red Bank tonight. They should whip Baylor....

is the Mc Reynolds and Smith the two sophomores that took starting positions on defense from the seniors that everyone is talking about? must be something special if thats the case.

mcrenolds (sorry about spelling if wrong) is a senior and as far as i know a two way starter for multiple years, smith is a sophomore, i'm not sure of the seniors whom lost their starting position, i heard there was a new kid from florida on the o line that is pretty good but i'm not sure if he transfered and took a senior's position

i dont know the kid mcreyonlds was just wandering, guess i shouldnt have mentioned the senior part it doesnt matter anyway the best players will be put on the field by Benny anyway no matter what grade you are in, its unbelievable the a sophomore would start at a school of that size but i guess if you got it you got it, i heard that a couple of d 1 schools are already on the J Smith kid? they say he s a monster on the football field.