DeKalb County Football

dchs342010

While I am not a big fan of players doing the whole coacht thing, I know that most atleast read it. But, to answer your questions, there is no doubt about it. You already look tons better than last year. This is a possiblility of how I see your season working out.

Warren County - W

Watertown - W

Greenbriar - L

Station Camp - L

Cannon County - W

Pearl Cohn - L

Upperman - L

White House - L

Sycamore - L

Macon County - L

3-7 is not a great record by any means, but I feel this is a big step in the right direction. I feel you could always get another win by either Upperman or Macon County.

I think your guess is pretty much right, but, I beileve Upperman AND Macon Co, will be a win;; So our record should be somewhere around 5-5

I said that I could go for that. Macon is down somewhat, but on the other hand Upperman is much improved as well as you are. So, right now the favorite is Upperman from what I have seen. Good luck to you guys this season. I played ball with your Coach Trapp, and Coach Webb. All good players and good guys. I am sure that they are and will do a great job for the Tiger program now and in the future.

Where you a senior in '07.? And Coach Trapp is an outstanding coach [my point of view] and he's brought this team together for the 2007-2008 season

I was a senior a decade ago, and not at Smithville. I am their age, played against them in all sports, played with them on a travel baseball team, and lately played some softball against them. That is before Steve took the head job. They are both good guys. Who are the other coaches on staff?