Bledsoe Co. @ Polk Co.

HOLD IT, HOLD IT, HOLD IT!!!!!! The last time I checked, this was a Bledsoe Co. @ Polk Co. board not a Bledsoe County Football or Administration board.... I'm on here as a fan, and a fan ONLY!!!! I love Polk Co. to death and something else, i'm not gonna sit here and read about Bledsoe Co... gonna beat Polk Co. BLEDSOEBTHEBOYS..... face it.... Bledsoe Co. is NOT a football school.... Polk Co. IS.... Polk Co. is gonna come out fired up and ready to play hard nosed football and you better hope and pray that Mr. Robertson or whatever his name is, has the Warriors ready to play FOOTBALL!!!! ... and stop worrying about the administration on a board.... it means nothing to everyone else on here..... Okay i'm done now.....

Is Bledsoe Co. bringing a lot of fans???

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they did have some decent teams some years ago.i remember when polk was having some trouble some years ago also.with some people saying the same things that some of bledsoe people are saying .but like you said this a polk and bledsoe FOOTBALL board.so lets play some fooooooootttttballlllll folks.

they did have some decent teams some years ago.i remember when polk was having some trouble some years ago also.with some people saying the same things that some of bledsoe people are saying .but like you said this a polk and bledsoe FOOTBALL board.so lets play some fooooooootttttballlllll folks.

Thank you my friend.

So your saying were gonna lose by 3 TD's?

I stated earlier in the week (page 2 of this thread) 2 or 3 and having gained a little more info on Polk than I had then, I think it will be 3. Again, I hope I am way off base and yes I will be there tomorrow night.

On another note the gentlemen I spoke of on another topic played in the 60's not 50's. Anyone from this part of the state that does not know who Curt Watson is, knows absolutely nothing about Tennessee football (and not just high school football). Check the record books for more information.

I stated earlier in the week (page 2 of this thread) 2 or 3 and having gained a little more info on Polk than I had then, I think it will be 3. Again, I hope I am way off base and yes I will be there tomorrow night.

On another note the gentlemen I spoke of on another topic played in the 60's not 50's. Anyone from this part of the state that does not know who Curt Watson is, knows absolutely nothing about Tennessee football (and not just high school football). Check the record books for more information.

Way to show that Warrior spirit and support the team by predictiing they will lose by 3 TD's.... You make our county so proud...