Bledsoe Co. @ Polk Co.

"Didn't mean nothing?" First of all it should be anything, not nothing. Any time a team goes on the field and does not care if they win or lose, or how they look you have BIG problems. Whether it is a Jamboree, scrimmage, or a playoff game, you want to do your best and to win. I will go ahead and make my prediction on this one and hope I am wrong. Polk by 2 or 3 touchdowns. I hope you are making notes as the week goes on for all the excuses you are going to post after Friday if all these predictions are correct.

I won't be making any excuses..... It'll be interesting to see how many of you fans are whining and crying after the game for a coaching change because we lost our first game of the season....

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bledsoeb, you are so sad...there isn't a single one of us who doesn't want to see Mr. Robertson succeed. Why? becaues we care about the youth of bledsoe county. you apparently played for the last coach and didn't learn what it meant to have pride and care about the tradition that you should carry on. yes, bledsoe county has not always been a great power but...ask the "has beens" as you call us and you will learn that we always played hard and with pride. I have not commented about the jamboree because I did not want to rub salt in a wound but when you say it didn't mean anything you are sick and demented. If that is what you learned from playing you should have played in the day when playing against ANYONE from the valley was about pride. It didn't matter if it was checkers you were going to do whatever you could to win. If that is what the boys are saying they should quit now and if that is what the coaches are saying they should be fired. I hope they beat the socks off of Polk County. I desperately want to see Bledsoe County back in the mix in the valley. I also want to see a county come together in a common goal. What do you want another nintendo game?

bledsoeb, you are so sad...there isn't a single one of us who doesn't want to see Mr. Robertson succeed. Why? becaues we care about the youth of bledsoe county. you apparently played for the last coach and didn't learn what it meant to have pride and care about the tradition that you should carry on. yes, bledsoe county has not always been a great power but...ask the "has beens" as you call us and you will learn that we always played hard and with pride. I have not commented about the jamboree because I did not want to rub salt in a wound but when you say it didn't mean anything you are sick and demented. If that is what you learned from playing you should have played in the day when playing against ANYONE from the valley was about pride. It didn't matter if it was checkers you were going to do whatever you could to win. If that is what the boys are saying they should quit now and if that is what the coaches are saying they should be fired. I hope they beat the socks off of Polk County. I desperately want to see Bledsoe County back in the mix in the valley. I also want to see a county come together in a common goal. What do you want another nintendo game?

None of the players, coaches, etc. were saying the jamboree didn't mean nothing, I SAID IT!.... In order for Bledsoe County to get back in the mix in the valley as you call it, then we all need to support Coach Roberson and the Admin.( I know and we've established that we need a change)....

None of the players, coaches, etc. were saying the jamboree didn't mean nothing, I SAID IT!.... In order for Bledsoe County to get back in the mix in the valley as you call it, then we all need to support Coach Roberson and the Admin.( I know and we've established that we need a change)....

If you agree that we need a change, why would you say to support those currently in place? I must agree with bchswar... you should stick to nintendo. I am sure because of your apparent age you feel loyalty to your former coaches, that is admirable but not when it prohibits your ability to think clearly. Also, if you feel so certain (as is made evident by an earlier post) we will lose the opener, why defend those responsible?

Not meant to offend, just questions.

If you agree that we need a change, why would you say to support those currently in place? I must agree with bchswar... you should stick to nintendo. I am sure because of your apparent age you feel loyalty to your former coaches, that is admirable but not when it prohibits your ability to think clearly. Also, if you feel so certain (as is made evident by an earlier post) we will lose the opener, why defend those responsible?

Not meant to offend, just questions.

We need a change in Administration... I said that is what I agree with.... Also where did I post that I said we would lose the season opener?