Jefferson County vs Greenville

JC4life

Ok some of this is actual trash talk, but geez some of it is you being overly sensitive. How is "We win, they lose" trash talk? Or pointing out Greenville's record? Thats not trash talk, now my cracks about your safety, THATS trash talk

overly sensitive. canefan72 is the only one that has a problem with the trash talk, i was pointing out to him that he is pointing the finger at the wrong school. I dont care one way or the other about trash talk heck i talk trash

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

u talk real good smack now dont cha big greene county man bringin up the stuff everyone else already knew well well lets talk about somethin maybe everyone doesnt know try the last time you got deep into the playoffs or how about the last time you even got in? suddenly i hear the crickets cause i dont think thats exactly common knowlege we may not have won the ring yet but we've been alot closer than you there greenie

I just learned over the years that the guys whom talk trash are the ones whom line up farther from the ball(wr-db). Trojan 77 probably rides the pine(as far as you can get) (kidding). When I was a player, I would much rather knock someones head off than to talk to them about it. The only ones on this board that I feel could rightfully talk trash are the maryville players(not fans) but they are champions and that speaks for itself. Just my opinion.

u talk real good smack now dont cha big greene county man bringin up the stuff everyone else already knew well well lets talk about somethin maybe everyone doesnt know try the last time you got deep into the playoffs or how about the last time you even got in? suddenly i hear the crickets cause i dont think thats exactly common knowlege we may not have won the ring yet but we've been alot closer than you there greenie

ok i will give you that the last time Greeneville was in the playoffs was 98 made it to the Quarterfinals. I looked on T$$AA an it has mo west playing in the State Champions game one time an you lost HILLSBORO 21

MORRISTOWN WEST 0. "we may not have won the ring yet but we've been alot closer than you there greenie" lol wow, i dont think closer counts in the state champions game. You probably dont even play. Im guessing you went to mo west back in 1990 an played in the band.

does anyone really care what a old east fan thinks? you guys have to actually beat someone in any season ever to earn the right to talk anytime blah blah blah "when i was a player........we had to run up hill to score touchdowns in the snow both ways....." who cares go get your walker and watch your crappy football

You too will be a former player and lets just hope you don't lend advice to younger ones. Do you think anyone cares what a fat goofy high school lineman has to say? Go find a trojan thread and you guys can all talk about how great you are together. You need to get to bed, you have class in the morning. Does your mom know your up this late?