Hendersonville vs. Station Camp

Bisonpride

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Antwan is right it is very hard to beat a 5a program like H'ville the SC team is working hard and if they play like i have seen them play they could pull off the the upset but then it's on to Springfeild then Sycamore and Beech then region games the rest of the way WOW . Good luck to the Bison tough road ahead.

Commandos. I have to think that they will have more depth because of the size difference in the schools, could be wrong though. Fourth quarter depth with the heat like it is will make a big difference. I dont think it comes down to the starters, I think it comes down to whoevers second and third strings play the best wins, because there will probably be a lot of subs from boths teams playing to try and stay as fresh as possible for the last quarter for that push.

Commandos. I have to think that they will have more depth because of the size difference in the schools, could be wrong though. Fourth quarter depth with the heat like it is will make a big difference. I dont think it comes down to the starters, I think it comes down to whoevers second and third strings play the best wins, because there will probably be a lot of subs from boths teams playing to try and stay as fresh as possible for the last quarter for that push.

Station Camp dressed a lot of players in their jamboree Saturday. Their 2nd line players didn't look bad. I would say they have more depth than a lot of other 3a teams.