Will DB reach win number 700

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While I am definetly not an expert on anything, I do believe the Tribe gets #700 this year. What a great accomplishment for an outstanding program!! Good luck to the Indians this year!!

Good luck to the Rebel's as well. You have a fine QB,and a team that could go deep into the playoffs.I have heard that your backup QB could play just about anywhere ealse. That shows good for your coach and program.

That makes two smart remarks in my direction Bristol Boy. I respect what Tennessee High has done over the years and if they are good enough to win thursday, my hats off. On the other hand, if they are not. I hope you don't even get a kiss . With me!

Whatever....rookie.

haha you should try supporting Sullivan North...from what ive seen so far im alone on here lol.

But back on topic...DB is down this year...but i use that term very loosely.... so it will be interesting to see but i would think they can get there this year.

How's Baker doing since he moved to the north? You have a great kid or two that I know from the city league sports and wish them and your team the best.

I am gonna say DB goes 8-2 in regular season assuming they lose to Bearden and either William Blount or Sevier County. What all does Sevier County got comming back this year? Any how best of luck to all the teams in east Tennessee.I am gonna say DB goes 8-2 in regular season assuming they lose to Bearden and either William Blount or Sevier County. What all does Sevier County got comming back this year? Any how best of luck to all the teams in east Tennessee.

I am gonna say DB goes 8-2 in regular season assuming they lose to Bearden and either William Blount or Sevier County. What all does Sevier County got comming back this year? Any how best of luck to all the teams in east Tennessee.I am gonna say DB goes 8-2 in regular season assuming they lose to Bearden and either William Blount or Sevier County. What all does Sevier County got comming back this year? Any how best of luck to all the teams in east Tennessee.

I would take 8-2 and not blink,but you allways want to win them all .I haven't a clue about Sevier County,I know one of their all time greats, but we don't talk highschool football.Sevier County was once refered to as the bad news bears in a knoxville paper.That was because they won a ball game.Boy have they come a long way,including a state championship in the late 90's.

I would take 8-2 and not blink,but you allways want to win them all .I haven't a clue about Sevier County,I know one of their all time greats, but we don't talk highschool football.Sevier County was once refered to as the bad news bears in a knoxville paper.That was because they won a ball game.Boy have they come a long way,including a state championship in the late 90's.

I am not sure how many D-B needs to win to reach 700 but it will definitely happen in the next 2 years.

They will start 1-2 and then face Oak Ridge and Jeff Co. This stretch is the key to the season. They will have a first round playoff exit. That means anywere from 6-5 to 8-3.