Riverside Christian vs Forrest

rocketman1

Riverside brought in Chris Jones who coached at a 6A school in Alabama last year...he's established a consistent weight program, spring practices and two-a-days. Very strong commitment to sports from the administration and community, although they have to compete with Lincoln County for players. A program that probably should be pretty good in years to come.

I'm guessing this game got moved to Saturday? Update us if you go!

Forrest 36, Riverside 0

Anyone there and have some details?

Yes,I was there. umm dont have the stats or anything. was 36-0 at halftime and Game was called due to lightning and rain.Rockets didn't play great. Even my friends have told me they werent satisfied with the performance. Forrest didnt have starting WingBack/Safety, C.Henson. Still "D" looked good. With what i've seen The Rockets will and should compete this year once again. Looking forward to watching them play against Jo Byrnes,Cascade,WHH,and Eagleville.

Yes,I was there. umm dont have the stats or anything. was 36-0 at halftime and Game was called due to lightning and rain.Rockets didn't play great. Even my friends have told me they werent satisfied with the performance. Forrest didnt have starting WingBack/Safety, C.Henson. Still "D" looked good. With what i've seen The Rockets will and should compete this year once again. Looking forward to watching them play against Jo Byrnes,Cascade,WHH,and Eagleville.

Anything positive for Riverside to take away from this one? This was their first varsity game ever. What did they run on offense and defense, and was anything successful? Thanks!

Anything positive for Riverside to take away from this one? This was their first varsity game ever. What did they run on offense and defense, and was anything successful? Thanks!

The only play they really ran was quaterback right, left, or up the middle. I know it was only their first game but you have to have more than just one player to count on than just their quaterback. Now he did have alot of talent but still.

Riverside kept it close for a while in the 1st quarter.I think The Rockets were kinda surprised that Riverside was going to play with them for a quarter or so. There crowd was okay for a 1st Varsity away game. So maybe they can build on that.