• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Game 1: Huntingdon vs. Westview

Game 2: Lexington vs. Crockett Co.

Game 3: Bruceton vs. Hickman Co.

Game 4: Camden vs. Mckenzie

What's it going to be in these matchups?

Do these games really matter? I heard on TV the other day that Indianapolis has lost 11 of their last 12 pre-season games. I can't believe that Huntingdon or Westview will show all they can do in a 4 quarter game. However, I know the kids are competitive and will give it all they've got for the limited time they are on the field. Good luck to all the teams Friday night.

I haven't heard how Westview has been doing this fall. Any info on scrimmages?

Not sure about their scrimmages. I did see that they have a couple of three year starter defensive players listed in the OTB West TN Defensive team. Seems like their defense may be as tough or tougher than it was last year. Not a lot of talk or coverage on Westview so its hard to know what to expect from them. Guess we'll know within two to three weeks.

Do these games really matter? I heard on TV the other day that Indianapolis has lost 11 of their last 12 pre-season games. I can't believe that Huntingdon or Westview will show all they can do in a 4 quarter game. However, I know the kids are competitive and will give it all they've got for the limited time they are on the field. Good luck to all the teams Friday night.

I think it's good to get the men under the lights with the crowds in a preseason game to get them in gear for the real thing.