Temple thread locked.

crazzyness

Well imagine that. The Temple thread got shut done. And the thing was, it was 10 times cleaner than alot of threads on here... Funny thing is, the thread that talked about private schools cheating and recruiting, like 80% of us already knew, was shut done by a moderator who has CPA poster up all over his profile.... and out of the 70 some odd pages of that thread, and I could be mistaking, but he was the ONLY moderartor to say anything I believe... Sounds like some people are trying to cover their own you-know-what.... And yes robjim, I am calling you out 100 percent. Why don't you stop trying to be Barney Fife and actually close down the threads that have profanity and what not that NEED shut down. Not the ones that actually are worth something and you just don't like?

Well imagine that. The Temple thread got shut done. And the thing was, it was 10 times cleaner than alot of threads on here... Funny thing is, the thread that talked about private schools cheating and recruiting, like 80% of us already knew, was shut done by a moderator who has CPA poster up all over his profile.... and out of the 70 some odd pages of that thread, and I could be mistaking, but he was the ONLY moderartor to say anything I believe... Sounds like some people are trying to cover their own you-know-what.... And yes robjim, I am calling you out 100 percent. Why don't you stop trying to be Barney Fife and actually close down the threads that have profanity and what not that NEED shut down. Not the ones that actually are worth something and you just don't like?

I closed and deleted the last one. There is no more to say and it is in the wrong forum. There are lots of games being played this week. Lets concentrate on them.