CHESTER COUNTY JAMBOREE

moonpie33

CHESTER COUNTY WILL HOST THEIR ANNUAL JAMBOREE FRIDAY NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE GAMES WILL START AT 6:30 P.M..... HERE AT THE GAMES

HARDIN COUNTY VS. BOLIVAR 6:30

MCNAIRY CENTRAL VS. RIVERSIDE 7:15

CHESTER COUNTY VS. ADAMSVILLE 8:00

tie in the first

bobcats over panthers

cardinals over eagles

CHESTER COUNTY WILL HOST THEIR ANNUAL JAMBOREE FRIDAY NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE GAMES WILL START AT 6:30 P.M..... HERE AT THE GAMES

HARDIN COUNTY VS. BOLIVAR 6:30

MCNAIRY CENTRAL VS. RIVERSIDE 7:15

CHESTER COUNTY VS. ADAMSVILLE 8:00

THERE WILL ALSO BE A SKILLS COMPETITION AFTER THE MCNAIRY CENTRAL VS. RIVERSIDE GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i too hope shutts injury is not serious that kid is going to be a star

the first game between Hardin and Bolivar was probably the best both defenses looked pretty good but both also looked susceptible to the big play for instance the shutt td or Mitch Ross's big catch both offenses moved fairly well both also had stalled drives overall i expect big things from both teams this season it ended 14-10

Game 2 McNairy and Riverside

McNairy looked really well defense offense everything they moved the ball pretty much at will then again it was against Riverside so i cant put much stock into it i want to but i cant

Game 3 Adamsville and Chester County

Adamsville also looked really good but again it was against 6-3A doormats Chester County i like Adamsville and their fans very nice people their qb was awesome i think he only had one incompletion but it was against Chester County so ehhhhhhhhh