USJ vs. Trinity

JRR56

Yeah, especially if they want a 50-0 route.

38-0 would be closer.

On a serious note: I will predict that USJ has a tough time containing the TCA quarterback. He is an exceptional athelete. If his recievers are ready, he may hang 30+ on the scoreboard tonight. He's a really good runner too.

well... it looks like USJ won 30-27.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your kidding right? Even if Trinity wasn't a legitament top ten team (which they are) they would still beat USJ by 14.

Haha...i guess USJ must be better than everyone says.

"Trinity by 3 td's..usj has no answer for TCA's big line."

I'd say the O line did a pretty good job giving Hardegree plenty of time throwing for 20-31 and 355 yards. Also ran the ball for about 73 yards (needs improvement). As for defense, USJ forced them to punt five times. USJ only punted one time.

Trinity fans, where are you? If the score had been reversed, you'd still be on here bragging! Good game BRUINS!!

The Trinity fans are terribly quiet. Looks like things are back to normal. TCA is the 3rd best private school behind JCS, and USJ. Hardegree did hang 30 on the board. Sure makes the Fayette -vs TCA game look huge down the road.