Westmoreland Eagles 2007

Mr. Postman1

Does there have to be MONEY involved to be a bet?????

"I have heard too much talk from folks who know.." Are these the same folks that talk about weight lifting compitions, talk about 40 Xs, talk about how good the Jr. High is, and talk about 1995and how good we was, you was, I was good ...??????????? If it is....well..............I see they really know .."what they are talking about"

Yep...that's them.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eagles, tommorrow night is the night we been waiting for every since we stepped off the field with the hootowls last season. I just wont ya'll to know, football is the only reason I got this blasted computer last year for christmas. Give us sad ole has beens something to talk about. Now go out there and take care of business. If you dont do nothing else, go down there to Donelson and crack some of those private school boys helmets open. Its us true Westmoreland folks favorite time of year "FOOTBALL TIME". We aint supposed to do nothing this year in most folks eyes so its about time to go and prove some people wrong!!! Seniors, this is your last first game of the year. Make it one to remember. Freshman, this is your first highschool game to be on the sidelines so keep it UP. Juniors and sophmores, your careers as starters is just begining so make the best out of it. Represent our great community with pride. All us old Eagles are behind ya'll all the way!

.........."My heart is full".......