Westmoreland Eagles 2007

Mr. Postman1

Ah...postaldude...we know if the BIG BIRDS has won easily last week...you would have carpel tunnel syndrome in your wrists by now.

Just like you. However, after reading the post on this site since 03 (yeah you remember that year dont you ha ha) I will have to say that win or lose you get on. The only thing is when you do lose (which impressively is not that often) you never give the other team credit its always some excuse. Just wanted to get a little jab in there lol.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just like you. However, after reading the post on this site since 03 (yeah you remember that year dont you ha ha) I will have to say that win or lose you get on. The only thing is when you do lose (which impressively is not that often) you never give the other team credit its always some excuse. Just wanted to get a little jab in there lol.

Oh contraire...I don't think you are correct about that. I have given other teams props...when deserved. I haven't made excuses for losses unless they are the truth.

From the short time frame I have been looking on coach T, I couldnt agree with you more bnb. Westmoreland got beat Friday night by the better team. We had some injuries early I heard, but I dont think they made much difference. We were overpowered physically by DCA. This week I hope we get physical early and often. This brings up something kind of off topic but last night at the middle school game between Macon and Westmoreland I saw one of the hardest hits on the opening kickoff that I have ever seen in a middle school and possibly even a highschool game ever. That #55 for Macon hammered our #44 and it deserved to be mentioned on coach T it was so hard. I was impressed by you alls middle school squad. I like the spread offense that Macon ran. This in my opinion will help not only win middle school games, but prepare the kids for the next level as well.

From the short time frame I have been looking on coach T, I couldnt agree with you more bnb. Westmoreland got beat Friday night by the better team. We had some injuries early I heard, but I dont think they made much difference. We were overpowered physically by DCA. This week I hope we get physical early and often. This brings up something kind of off topic but last night at the middle school game between Macon and Westmoreland I saw one of the hardest hits on the opening kickoff that I have ever seen in a middle school and possibly even a highschool game ever. That #55 for Macon hammered our #44 and it deserved to be mentioned on coach T it was so hard. I was impressed by you alls middle school squad. I like the spread offense that Macon ran. This in my opinion will help not only win middle school games, but prepare the kids for the next level as well.

Macon has always had a great middle school program. It has not carried over to high school most years. Middle school programs do help the high school program somewhat. Most of the time it doesn't matter if you have a good middle school team or not.

That is the funniest thing I believe I have ever seen. Where in the heck do you come up with some of this stuff?

He's a closet Westmoreland Eagle fan, he had it tucked in there somewhere. Keep on laughing. we still have alot of games to get better by the time we face the night chickens. We gonna get it together. It starts Friday night.

He's a closet Westmoreland Eagle fan, he had it tucked in there somewhere. Keep on laughing. we still have alot of games to get better by the time we face the night chickens. We gonna get it together. It starts Friday night.

Better hurry...long way to go to the HOLE. I'll tell ya what oh postaldude. I'll give you a chance to get that

$20 you are going to lose Friday. Double or nothing on our game. What do ya say?

Better hurry...long way to go to the HOLE. I'll tell ya what oh postaldude. I'll give you a chance to get that

$20 you are going to lose Friday. Double or nothing on our game. What do ya say?

I told you, I dont bet because of religious purposes. I'm not making you wager anything right now money wise just a little pride and dignidy which you probably have very little of anyway but I guess it will have to do. Maybe your wanting me to put up $40 dollars of my money instead of $20. Is that it? Gordonsville will win big in this game. I have heard too much talk from folks who know what they are talking about. Gville by 14!!!!

I told you, I dont bet because of religious purposes. I'm not making you wager anything right now money wise just a little pride and dignidy which you probably have very little of anyway but I guess it will have to do. Maybe your wanting me to put up $40 dollars of my money instead of $20. Is that it? Gordonsville will win big in this game. I have heard too much talk from folks who know what they are talking about. Gville by 14!!!!

You don't bet...but you are going to give me $20 if GV wins by less than 14. Hmmmmmm okay postaldude. Anything you say. I don't have to worry about the rest of it...won't happen.

You don't bet...but you are going to give me $20 if GV wins by less than 14. Hmmmmmm okay postaldude. Anything you say. I don't have to worry about the rest of it...won't happen.

A bet is where both parties wager money to my knowledge. I dont want your money, and I'm not worried I'm going to lose any of mine. Gordonsville by 14, I done told you.

Guest Termite

Does there have to be MONEY involved to be a bet?????

"I have heard too much talk from folks who know.." Are these the same folks that talk about weight lifting compitions, talk about 40 Xs, talk about how good the Jr. High is, and talk about 1995and how good we was, you was, I was good ...??????????? If it is....well..............I see they really know .."what they are talking about"