waynesboro vs. lewis co

L/Csmearuall

acdc i think wc is going to pull what goodpasture pulled on a 5a school. no disrespect but lc has been overrated for years and i didn't see any hard hitting on lc side in mp. mp was laying pipe most of the game. i saw some alright hitting from lc but nothing to write home about. after the game fri night i'll get back on here and let you know who can bust a helmet. good luck to both teams but i still think wc may wear lc out in alot of ways.....

dude, your definetly from WC,you gotta be.uuuh OVER-RATED????????????(disrespectful sum??)

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

acdc i think wc is going to pull what goodpasture pulled on a 5a school. no disrespect but lc has been overrated for years and i didn't see any hard hitting on lc side in mp. mp was laying pipe most of the game. i saw some alright hitting from lc but nothing to write home about. after the game fri night i'll get back on here and let you know who can bust a helmet. good luck to both teams but i still think wc may wear lc out in alot of ways.....

Lewis co. didnt get lucky this year. Everytime mp has played LC they have lost. Plus MP does have that good of team this year....everyone could see that Friday/Sat Night .... But I do see Wayne Co. beating up on LC it will be a good game, might be close.!!!!

Not a true statement. In the past, Lewis County has been beaten by mTp. You might need to study up on your history.

Not a true statement. In the past, Lewis County has been beaten by mTp. You might need to study up on your history.

MP has a 13 - 20 - 1 record against LC. LC has won the last 7 or 8. That has been since they went to 2A. The last year MP beat LC was 94 or so. Until LC's enrollment grew the series was even. LC's enrollment around 550, MP's just under 400.

L/csmearuall i did not know i was in school i did not know i had to spell everything correct for you but than again you know i am not even going there AIN"T got enough time school teacher. PS anyways lewis county just is not that good and whoever said that this L/C team was as good as the team they had when david sharpe was there is a real idiot or their on somthing. PS L/C has trouble making the playoffs even if they do ya'll cannot beat the privates! Already herd some of ya'll fans crying about having to play them

L/csmearuall i did not know i was in school i did not know i had to spell everything correct for you but than again you know i am not even going there AIN"T got enough time school teacher. PS anyways lewis county just is not that good and whoever said that this L/C team was as good as the team they had when david sharpe was there is a real idiot or their on somthing. PS L/C has trouble making the playoffs even if they do ya'll cannot beat the privates! Already herd some of ya'll fans crying about having to play them

You are right, D Sharp and Panthers won 61-0 and this years only won 40-21