waynesboro vs. lewis co

L/Csmearuall

Thanks Don, It is a shame. Corbin Jones should be back in a couple of weeks, Nick Bercik will be back hopefully mid year, RB Scot Anderson is out at least this week, Tyler Fuller probably out this week also, and Chase Collomp lost for the year, ACL torn. We'll patch up and move on. You said a key word, rational. There is not too many rational people on here. But thanks and good luck to you all.

You are welcome. I know this has to be devistating because I really thought you guys were turning the corner last year and had a chance to compete for the region title this year. Hopefully you guys can weather the storm and get well in a few weeks. I simply can not imagine losing that many key people this quickly.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

after a short wknd for the panthers, they have about 3-4 days and waynes boro will be here. last year we only scored 18, but had a terrible night holding on to the ball they seem to have that taken care of. our defense is solid as well. coach rice will have his kids as prepared as well as could be expected.. Let's hope for a good hard hittin game but, injury free, and clean played. good luck to all GO PANTHERS!!!

I only know what I have been told by some of my Waverly friends but how could any good high school team deal with losing 4 top starters in week one? I would imagine if you took away Lewis County or Wayne County's QB, RB, and a couple of other big contributers, we would both have problems.

I congratulate the Wildcats on the win but no rational person would think they are 38 points better than Waverly.

Good luck to our firnds in Humphreys County for the future. I sincerely hope you get some of those guys back soon. I know this is a real shame.

I'm gonna have to agree with Donhaney on this one.

5 days!!!Im fully prepared to ROCK some heads baby!!!!Watch out cats,ill be lookin you up

Why dont you just give em your number, so you can wear your head on a swivel. Comments like that usually put a great big target on your backside.

As for the game, this could be a shocker. WC always has LCs number. WC has a pretty solid defense, and several talented RBs, with some solid blockers to lead the way. If WC can get some turnovers they may beat LC by two tds.

Why dont you just give em your number, so you can wear your head on a swivel. Comments like that usually put a great big target on your backside.

As for the game, this could be a shocker. WC always has LCs number. WC has a pretty solid defense, and several talented RBs, with some solid blockers to lead the way. If WC can get some turnovers they may beat LC by two tds.

I've been saying all along the WC is going to be the sleeper in Region 6 this season. If LC comes in with the same cockiness displayed in the MP thread it may be a long night.

CASCADE11.....

WITH ALL DO RESPECT LEWIS COUNTY DIDN'T SHOW A WHOLE LOT OF COCKINESS....

FOR THE MOST PART LEWIS COUNTIANS WERE DEFENDING AGAINST SOME TIGERS WHO STARTED A THREAD ALMOST 9 MONTHS AGO.

YES I'M SURE LEWIS COUNTIANS WILL HAVE A POST HERE AND THERE THAT MAY SOUND A LITTLE

COCKY, BUT THEY'RE JUST SUPPORTERS!

GOOD LUCK THIS YEAR WITH YOUR FOOTBALL PROGRAM.

ALSO, MTP ISN'T A PUSHOVER BY NO MEANS AND I'M SURE THEY'LL DO WELL THIS YEAR.

Wyane Co is a solid team and has a real chance of making some noise in Region 6-1A. Lewis Co is looking to make it Back-to-Back Region Championships. I think the game will be closer in the 1st half then what most fans think. However the 2nd half will loom greatly in favor of the Panthers. Far too much respcet for both teams to make a predictions, this one looks like it could be a nail biter or a woodshed game. Best of luck to both teams on Friday and rest of the season.