waynesboro vs. lewis co

L/Csmearuall

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think lewis got lucky in mp fri and sat. i'm looking for wayne to take this one without trouble, unless the refs help out like they did in mp!!!!!!!! nothing against lc just overrated

Lewis co. didnt get lucky this year. Everytime mp has played LC they have lost. Plus MP does have that good of team this year....everyone could see that Friday/Sat Night .... But I do see Wayne Co. beating up on LC it will be a good game, might be close.!!!!

i think lewis got lucky in mp fri and sat. i'm looking for wayne to take this one without trouble, unless the refs help out like they did in mp!!!!!!!! nothing against lc just overrated

man, the game is over.Drop it! As for tha game this week, I dont see where Wayne Co can beat up on the Panthers. It might be a close game but they definately wont beat up on them. Thats ridiculous.

All week Wayne County and Collinwood worshipped the ground MTP walked on... "oh Marco"

Then the panthers smashed their mouths with thier play. "Marco Who?"

What will happen if you keep talking? "uh-oh"

We beat the Kings of 6-1a, what else do you have to offer? " I think they hear us coming"

Keep talking, brings more pain.......

So LC got lucky not only one day but the next also? And how did the refs help out?Dude when you bring something to the table to talk about know what you are talking about first your post is trash.

Wow there is more talk on here about LC & mTp than it is WC & LC.

mTp fan here and hope the Wildcats can take one from the Panthers. Will make a few weeks down the road alot more interesting. WC, get blocks on LC linebackers and you will have a chance.

Be great to hear from someone friday night on the WC/LC game. Message me on here and we can trade numbers.

I THINK LC LOOKED DARN GOOD ON THE SEASON OPENER AGAINST A GOOD TEAM REGARDLESS IF THEY'RE 1A OR NOT. THINGS CAN HAPPEN NO MATTER WHAT CLASS YOU'RE IN, JUST LIKE GOODPASTURE AND RAVENWOOD. I HOPE LC KEEPS THE BOAT SAILING FOR THE REST OF THE SEASON. I LOOK TO SEE A VERY GOOD GAME UNDER THIS FRIDAY NIGHTS LIGHTS WITH 2 WELL COACHED TEAMS GOING HEAD TO HEAD, IT'S GOING TO BE A VERY VERY PHYSICAL GAME WITH SOME HEART POUNDIN', LUNGS KNOCKED A LOOSE, HITTIN' KIND OF GAME. I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE STANDS FILL UP WITH PUMPED UP FANS AND THEN SEEING THE PUMPED UP PLAYERS COMING ONTO THE FIELD TO REPRESENT THERE SCHOOLS! GOOD LUCK TO BOTH TEAMS WITH AN INJURY FREE NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!

acdc i think wc is going to pull what goodpasture pulled on a 5a school. no disrespect but lc has been overrated for years and i didn't see any hard hitting on lc side in mp. mp was laying pipe most of the game. i saw some alright hitting from lc but nothing to write home about. after the game fri night i'll get back on here and let you know who can bust a helmet. good luck to both teams but i still think wc may wear lc out in alot of ways.....