waynesboro vs. lewis co

L/Csmearuall

i think mp takes wc easy. panthers are not a very good team. CAN'T defend the pass and didn't lay any licks as i predicted. if lc plays anyone that has good passing game, it's over! good luck richland on friday.

frogleg I have went back and looked at your post and the more I look at them the more I know you dont know crap about football and as far as mTp and WC game it wont be easy if you think WC is going to laydown for mTp your crazy.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea the 3 or 4 INTs he let LC have was awesome way to sling that pigskin.

It was 2 stupid...and at least W/C throws the ball...L/C is 1 dementional run run run...yea yall will proly go undefeated durin the season becuz yalls region is weak as can be and then u go into the playoffs get 2 the 2cnd round then u get killed becuz yall rely 2 much on the run

It was 2 stupid...and at least W/C throws the ball...L/C is 1 dementional run run run...yea yall will proly go undefeated durin the season becuz yalls region is weak as can be and then u go into the playoffs get 2 the 2cnd round then u get killed becuz yall rely 2 much on the run

According to the tennessean it was 4 int. with one returned for a TD

hey bumpnRUN..... i've looked at some of your posts too and you know alot about football don't you. I happen to hold several records on the field where i'm from, i've forgot more than you'll ever know. with all do respect you need to learn a few things and quit jumping on different peoples side

4 is definetly more than 2 and im pretty sure when the ball flies thru the air,its a pass, which i saw happen a couple times from LC's O friday night matter-o-fact, a couple of em got completed pay attention bud...

hey bumpnRUN..... i've looked at some of your posts too and you know alot about football don't you. I happen to hold several records on the field where i'm from, i've forgot more than you'll ever know. with all do respect you need to learn a few things and quit jumping on different peoples side

Been checking some record books, haven't seen frogleg listed anywhere except the seafood buffet I was at celebrating a victory Friday night.

hey' ssssssssssssssssssss they took it alright ' Right on the chin" 43-18 good call lol. goodluck to waynesboro in the future!!

if youre smart you wont mess with me......I didnt care who won that game...........my last year we beat Hohenwald 54 to 6 and sent your quarterback for a ride on top the table the water boy had set up.......word was he told the coach he wouldnt go back in if they made him

Collinwood High.....88

if youre smart you wont mess with me......I didnt care who won that game...........my last year we beat Hohenwald 54 to 6 and sent your quarterback for a ride on top the table the water boy had set up.......word was he told the coach he wouldnt go back in if they made him

Collinwood High.....88

now i am scared. still got those pads on sitting by the computer waiting for some one to hit. LOL.. then don't post if you aren't big enough to hear feed back lol again....lc-43 wc-18 goodluck to wc on the rest of the season