central? can we bounce back? josh moss?

charger023

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How about, YOU worry about Central, and let Polk worry about Polk. Face it, right now Meigs and Polk both own McMInn Central, Polk has beaten Central 8 straight times. and Polk has beaten Meigs 7 of the last 8 times, so until Central beats Polk or Meigs at least consecutive times. face it... WE BOTH OWN YOU!!!!

wwwwyyyyyaaaannnn .... dude come up with a better name man really its not like we dont no u worked at a funneral home

I spoke to Coach Derrick Davis today about an unrelated subject and some of the issues he heard about on CoachT came up. Coach Davis regrets any rushing of McMinn Central's field and had he seen it, he would have stopped it. He has the utmost respect for Coach Brandon Derrick and his Charger football program, wishes them luck on their season. Coach Davis is also aware that there are at least three students, not associated with the Polk County football program in any way, causing trouble when it should just be about playing the games first.

I know I said I was finished with this thread, but I did have to clear the air about some things to the casual football lurker.

so let me get this right cody price .... clear this up ... wen u dont get to play for polk co ... where u gonna change schools to play next

so let me get this right cody price .... clear this up ... wen u dont get to play for polk co ... where u gonna change schools to play next

tsk tsk! Cody got his varsity letter last year at McMinn Central as a sophomore so he must have played sometime... (and sometimes coacht needs a dumbazz emoticon for the dee dee dee moments of certain posters)

I moved Cody to Polk because of 1. We moved to Reliance, 2. Coach Davis is a man of his word, and 3. While Coach Davis might respect Coach Derrick, I do not. (draw your own conclusions).

Are you clarified?

tsk tsk! Cody got his varsity letter last year at McMinn Central as a sophomore so he must have played sometime... (and sometimes coacht needs a dumbazz emoticon for the dee dee dee moments of certain posters)

I moved Cody to Polk because of 1. We moved to Reliance, 2. Coach Davis is a man of his word, and 3. While Coach Davis might respect Coach Derrick, I do not. (draw your own conclusions).

Are you clarified?

I agree 100%. Coach Derrick Davis keeps what he says. I respect the man more than anything and to the other Coach Derrick. Could care less.

On Oct. 26 when the Cats and Chargers face off, we'll see then.

I agree 100%. Coach Derrick Davis keeps what he says. I respect the man more than anything and to the other Coach Derrick. Could care less.

On Oct. 26 when the Cats and Chargers face off, we'll see then.

I am confused. What is it that you have against Coach Derrick? I am guessing it has someting to do with this great punter yall are talking about. Just somebody update me please. What could he have done to lose the respect?

y dont you guys grow up this is not a polk vs. central topic, not a central vs. meigs topic, its how good you think central will be this year, can any of you stick to the topic, and when week 7 or 8 or 9 or whenever comes around then run your mouth but until then SHUT UP!!!

Just go and spoil all the fun why don't you.....so how do you think Central will do this year since that is absolutely the only thing we can talk about here! By the way how Central does against meigs and polk directley effects how Central does this year,so....the previous posts are in the neighborhood of topic, man. GO CHARGERS

Just go and spoil all the fun why don't you.....so how do you think Central will do this year since that is absolutely the only thing we can talk about here! By the way how Central does against meigs and polk directley effects how Central does this year,so....the previous posts are in the neighborhood of topic, man. GO CHARGERS

Central plays Polk the 9th game of the year.. The only thing it will affect is region standings.. If they beat Meigs this Friday, (which will be a good year to) watch out. It should be a good year for the Chargers. Time will tell...

Are you clarified?

Im not tryin to be smart, but is Cody getting to play much with the first group?? I talked to him when he told me he was leaving and told him good luck with it.. Just havent heard anything else about him?

Central plays Polk the 9th game of the year.. The only thing it will affect is region standings.. If they beat Meigs this Friday, (which will be a good year to) watch out. It should be a good year for the Chargers. Time will tell...

good point about polk. what is your pick on central v meigs and if you think they win, how many more will they win?