thoughts on farragut football

bigfrase

I used to go to farragut but now i am homeschooled. I would like to know who this sparky person is. Either he is a really weird person or someone else is trying to pretend they are him. The message board should be called thoughts on sparky, because no one is even talking about actual football anymore.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kozkc1

sparky is a trainer for the FHS football team and b-ball team, lets just say he is a funny guy and he likes to ride coaches golf cart going to no apparent place. He is a good guy he helps us out alot, but is a bitt of a inside joke, you got to know him.

Guest kozkc1

well what is up boys and girls i was just think, us now being the under dogs this year. who will be the best teams we play this year

0 08/23/02 At Webb (1 quarter)

1 08/30/02 At Karns

2 09/06/02 At Heritage

3 09/13/02 Bearden

4 09/20/02 McMinn County

5 09/27/02 At Knoxville Halls

6 10/04/02 At William Blount

7 10/11/02 Bradley Central

8 10/18/02 Oak Ridge

9 10/25/02 At Soddy-Daisy

10 11/01/02 At Ooltewah

(start some small talk) EVERY ONE POST!!!!

Guest kozkc1

well baker that is what i was thinking but you know thoes crazy billy blount boys, they may have changed it. I wanted to play soddy-daisy away i love long trips

Guest kozkc1

LOL, how did you get his password? you must have some sort of inside track. you are great to get that non-truth teller off this site.

thx (1,000,000)

Guest kozkc1

none of us will do any thing with out our beloved O-line (i love you boys ;) it is a team sport. every thing else i am with you 100% that i dont like bearden. as for the allegations that our o-line coach is going to bearden, well that just makes me want to beat them 10 times more (but i hope that it is not true) if so, it is ok we can take care of it. we will be the best TEAM ever

[Edited by kozkc1 on 7/10/02 10:29P]

Guest Silkky888

why would Farragut Football want a player who does nothing but bring up trouble and talk junk? How can we put our trust in you when the game might be on the line? Tim you need to grow up! i doubt anyone else on the team is ever going to look at you the same. why bring up anyones particular weakness when you should be focusing on your own

Peace