Carter County Predictions week 1

BigDawgHasBeen

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am going by what i saw Last season as well. And yes i have saw every lb in the conference

Honestly? You are going by last season and you still maintain that Estep is better than Grooms? Look, I'm the last person who would get on her and down a kid, so I'll just say, if he is better than Big Spencer he's done some improving!

ENOUGH ! about the Estep kid, He's GOOD and I guess we will find out if he's better than grooms when they play not that long from now. THE NAME OF THIS TOPIC WAS ( CARTER COUNTY, WEEK ONE PICKS) REMEMBER?????????

So sorry to have offended you, but sometimes topics can lead into other issues that can be debated. I am wondering though, why do we have to wait until their respective teams meet each other to see who is better? Its not like two LBs are going to be going head-to-head.

I'm sure neither team would trade one for the other.

I'm sure you are right.

So sorry to have offended you, but sometimes topics can lead into other issues that can be debated. I am wondering though, why do we have to wait until their respective teams meet each other to see who is better? Its not like two LBs are going to be going head-to-head.I'm sure you are right.

Actually they might. I think the Estep kid plays guard on O (if i'm wrong Unaka fans please correct me)