Carter County Predictions week 1

BigDawgHasBeen

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is that solo or solo+assists? Either way that's pretty impressive.

i seen him play last thursday, he is a good player dont get me wrong but he's not what the stoner creekers make him out to be, from the way everybody from the creek talks he is the next lawrence taylor. he is good but not the best lb in the conference. it didnt seem to me like he had over 20 tackles. i may be wrong.

i seen him play last thursday, he is a good player dont get me wrong but he's not what the stoner creekers make him out to be, from the way everybody from the creek talks he is the next lawrence taylor. he is good but not the best lb in the conference. it didnt seem to me like he had over 20 tackles. i may be wrong.

I don't think I've ever saw it where several people were keeping stats and they all came up with the same thing. If I were him and I was having to make 24 tackles a game , I'd talk to my buddies and see if they couldn't help me out a little. Poor feller.

I was at the game and i will say this he is the best LB in the conference HANDS DOWN. sure the PA guy made a few mistakes but every play he was either in on or was disrupting HES a heck of a player. ANd i am not a unaka fan

How many LBs have you seen in the conference? I honestly don't know how he's looking, but if he is better than S. Grooms from Cosby, he's a monster. If you haven't seen every LB in conference, wouldn't it be pretty hard to use the words "he is the best...HANDS DOWN."?

How many LBs have you seen in the conference? I honestly don't know how he's looking, but if he is better than S. Grooms from Cosby, he's a monster. If you haven't seen every LB in conference, wouldn't it be pretty hard to use the words "he is the best...HANDS DOWN."?

I am going by what i saw Last season as well. And yes i have saw every lb in the conference