CAK's #45 Bennett is he the real deal?

HSfootball54

I see a lot of post about CAK's Linebacker Joseph Bennett #45. I saw on Prepxtra where he has had a lot of tackles. Wanted to get the feed back from some people that have seen him play more than me. Do you all think he is the real deal or is it inflated stats? What level college ball do you think he can play. I saw the kid and I thought he was a little undersized for a linebacker. He does play with a lot of effort and that can make up for a lot in high school, would just like to see what everyone else thinks.

I dont know how many he had friday against Cherokee, but he had 19 tackles including 15 solos, 3 sacks and 1 FF in the Boyd-Buchanan game. He is the real deal. If he has a monster year like it looks as though he'll have; then he'll have majors after him too. He can add weight too with a D1 weight program. He has been contacted by just about every major D1 program in the South East and some are considering offering if he has a huge year. If he can get bigger he'll be a force at the next level.