JV Scores

chasanooga

And you can consider that a gift. The leading scorer was the one in the full leg restraint and so on and on and on. Glad to see you have the energy to be boastful on the Collierville JV ( who was great and deserved the W). As far as the Great season, well it still is and you can't change that. Go look for Mustang Sallie and let us celebrate the Varsity game. Don't know when the JV's get to play again, but you might be setting yourself up for a coacht embarassment by being so petty.

What is Collierville, the largest school in TN, congratulations on having a full complete of players. I think we have 12. Don't pick on the little guys, you mean old AAA. /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

PS: Many of the girls who tied your varsity team of 22 (I think I read 17 played in the state last year) were playing JV or 8th grade last year, so we'll be ok, don't worry to much about us little guys.

No intention to be boastful, we never have. We just don't appreciate cheap shots from parents and rsponded to your first post. The girls (both teams) are good players. Chances are yours is on the same club team with ours. Without too much research, I think you already know why your JV got the first result.

Best of luck at states.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No intention to be boastful, we never have. We just don't appreciate cheap shots from parents and rsponded to your first post. The girls (both teams) are good players. Chances are yours is on the same club team with ours. Without too much research, I think you already know why your JV got the first result.

Best of luck at states.

Thanks for the wishes and same to you. I missed the cheap shot and that can be history. The pride for SAA, in my history, came playing at Collierville and seeing 8 subs in the C' ville dugout and we only had 11 players in total. By having a true JV game on a day with out a Varsity game, we were able to have subs and fresh legs. Several of the JV play Varsity. We just don't have enough girls for 2 full teams. I just wanted the JV girls to get some good press. Didn't have any shots in mind. I guess you feel like I do sometimes, everyone is out to pick at your weaknesses and not praise your strength. We end up on the defensive. I actually am a fan and yes the girls do cross team paths all the time. Hope we both show the West has strength as the games play out.

Bearden clearly was the best team in the (JV) tourney. They were well coached and a very disciplined team. Their center mid #37 stood out as a very good player. She controlled the mid field all day vs Notre Dame. The goalie for Bearden was also very good. Notre Dame made some good runs on the goalie but she was always well postioned and made some nice saves. The first goal Bearden scored was on a beautiful cross with 3 girls (in a row) trailing the the girl with the ball. I think the girl in the middle popped in in the net, it was picture perfect. I am guessing somewhat but by the skill level of some of these girls some may start on their varsity team. They won 4-0,2-0,2-0 in their 3 games and certainly won their bracket.

Bearden's # 37 is anna Gray( freshman) who is amazing in the middle of the field and their goal keeper Courtney Johnson ( sophomore) but none of their JV players start

Brentwood High JV

12 wins

52 goals scored

2 goals allowed

vs. Clarksville 8-0

vs. Hendersonville 7-0

vs. Father Ryan 3-1

vs. Shelbyville 4-0

vs. Ensworth 6-0

vs. Franklin 1-0

vs. Father Ryan 6-0

vs. Independence 6-0

vs. Centennial 4-0

vs. vs. Hendersonville 1-0

vs. Ravenwood 3-1

vs. Pope John Paul II 3-0

Congratulations JV on a fantastic season. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />