JV Scores

chasanooga

Is HH Harpeth Hall? I thought they didn't have enough for a JV team and canceled their games for the season?

We did cancel our JV games, but there has been a turnover in coaching staff since the first of the season, and they have added games to the schedule for some reason. We really did not have enough girls to form a JV team. I think they are trying to run them ragged over there - very unfortunate season for Harpeth Hall.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We did cancel our JV games, but there has been a turnover in coaching staff since the first of the season, and they have added games to the schedule for some reason. We really did not have enough girls to form a JV team. I think they are trying to run them ragged over there - very unfortunate season for Harpeth Hall.

That is too bad. Good luck and I hope no one gets injured as a result....

Did Bearden JV win the tournament then? What were the overall records? Any outstanding individual play? Was it a good JV tournament?

Bearden clearly was the best team in the (JV) tourney. They were well coached and a very disciplined team. Their center mid #37 stood out as a very good player. She controlled the mid field all day vs Notre Dame. The goalie for Bearden was also very good. Notre Dame made some good runs on the goalie but she was always well postioned and made some nice saves. The first goal Bearden scored was on a beautiful cross with 3 girls (in a row) trailing the the girl with the ball. I think the girl in the middle popped in in the net, it was picture perfect. I am guessing somewhat but by the skill level of some of these girls some may start on their varsity team. They won 4-0,2-0,2-0 in their 3 games and certainly won their bracket.