Lake Co vs Fulton Co

mrbigster

Who the heck let Purple in here jeez. Does the dang phrase "TOO MUCH INFORMATION" Come to mind?

DIng, Ding, Ding, Ding,Ding a lil trash talk, a few facts but dang a Joshua Parrot Report?

I'm a lesser person for reading it.

You cheated me out of ten minutes of valuable life, and at my age I need every minute.

Lake wins easy. See that's how it's done. l;kd!sn! cq;jcp!

JP wishes he was Purple and Gold Standard.....

Stylin and Profilin...WHOOOO!!!...Walkin that aisle!!!!!...All you jokers could put what you know about football in a thimble....And that's what tha P&G is cookin!!!!!!!!!!!!..... You wanna know something.....You betta ax somebody!!!!

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know what will happen if it rains down there before next Friday night don't you??....There won't be enough deet on this side of the state to kill off those things....

Now Purple when you walk into a convience store you expect to look at counter and see a cute lil something waiting on you right?

A hot food counter, right?

A bunch of candy and stuff right?

A Cigarette @@@@ right?

Well, when i went to Lake County last year here's what I observed.

The cutie I expected was sixty, and dipping snuff. I could tell by brown ring around lips

The Food counter, candy, and cigarette racks, and granny were all hid behind bulging shelves of deet. And surrounded by mosquito netting. Bigster, Don't tell me they aint biting in Lake County.

Yep Bigster, the wife was texting giving and getting updates from tha LC. I know the Pilots lost there better players in THe Robinson kid at QB and Bishop at RB and NG, he was a stud!! The Falcons should get the W and we will know more about the other Region teams after Friday. Want to say congrats to Rodahaver @ Greenfield, If I saw correctly the won Friday night. Gleason also came away with the W, cograts Coach Lampkins. Great guys wish them the best. I will get onto Coach Sharpe when I call him Bigster, you know me, I won't cut him any slack!!

Yep Bigster, the wife was texting giving and getting updates from tha LC. I know the Pilots lost there better players in THe Robinson kid at QB and Bishop at RB and NG, he was a stud!! The Falcons should get the W and we will know more about the other Region teams after Friday. Want to say congrats to Rodahaver @ Greenfield, If I saw correctly the won Friday night. Gleason also came away with the W, cograts Coach Lampkins. Great guys wish them the best. I will get onto Coach Sharpe when I call him Bigster, you know me, I won't cut him any slack!!

The TSSAA site has the scores flipped in the Greenfield/Dresden game.