Region 6A vs. Region 5A

Dawgpride09

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

region 5 runs this aight!!! Jo Bizurns will take on any punk azz trick that wants sum. Now what do yall got 2 say to that?

gamblingholic is a rogue JB fan so this post needs a disclaimer...

While every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, the exercise of

collection of facts from different sources is based on good faith. While The Author uses reasonable efforts

to include accurate and up-to-date information on the service, no representations are made as to the

accuracy, quality, timeliness, availability, or completeness of the information or other materials available

through this post.

The Author does not warrant that the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free. The

information has been obtained from sources that The Author believes to be reliable, but its accuracy and

completeness are not guaranteed. Every effort has been made to avoid errors or mistakes in giving opinion

and information, herein. In spite of this, errors and / or mistakes may creep in.

Well to the arrogant JB fan..yeh you got a good football program but when are you gonna be able to take a bigger step and get past region 6 in the playoffs..every year is different but for the past couple years Region 6 has been the obvious stronger region...

That's why there's not much of an argument. We Region 5ers would like to think we??™re stronger this year but we think that every year and look what happens. Who knows, maybe this is our year.

Well to the arrogant JB fan..yeh you got a good football program but when are you gonna be able to take a bigger step and get past region 6 in the playoffs..every year is different but for the past couple years Region 6 has been the obvious stronger region...

In 2005, Jo Byrns beat every Region 6 team we played. Last year we beat 2 out of 3. Our record is pretty good against Region 6 teams.

gamblingholic is a rogue JB fan so this post needs a disclaimer...

While every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, the exercise of

collection of facts from different sources is based on good faith. While The Author uses reasonable efforts

to include accurate and up-to-date information on the service, no representations are made as to the

accuracy, quality, timeliness, availability, or completeness of the information or other materials available

through this post.

The Author does not warrant that the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free. The

information has been obtained from sources that The Author believes to be reliable, but its accuracy and

completeness are not guaranteed. Every effort has been made to avoid errors or mistakes in giving opinion

and information, herein. In spite of this, errors and / or mistakes may creep in.

In 2005, Jo Byrns beat every Region 6 team we played. Last year we beat 2 out of 3. Our record is pretty good against Region 6 teams.

Yes but until someone else in the league steps up region 5 will continue to suffer from pac-10 syndrom. That is to say that the perception is that there is USC, and 9 other guys. The perception is that there is Jo Byrns, and 9 other teams. I think that with Cascade returning some good players who all have a very bad playoff taste that region 5 can draw even in the playoffs this year. Of course i had assumed the same last year and Cascade made me look like an idiot.

Yes but until someone else in the league steps up region 5 will continue to suffer from pac-10 syndrom. That is to say that the perception is that there is USC, and 9 other guys. The perception is that there is Jo Byrns, and 9 other teams. I think that with Cascade returning some good players who all have a very bad playoff taste that region 5 can draw even in the playoffs this year. Of course i had assumed the same last year and Cascade made me look like an idiot.

Your post is correct. The post I was responding to was directed at Jo Byrns not region 5.