page vs centennial

patriotwatch

this friday will be Pages first game in 4 or 5 years against there neighboring school centennial. this should be a well played and exciting game to watch. i predict the pats winning 21-17 in another close down to the wire finish. page is just to deep with big play athletes. i would also look for the passing game to pick up and number 2 having a better night running the ball

this friday will be Pages first game in 4 or 5 years against there neighboring school centennial. this should be a well played and exciting game to watch. i predict the pats winning 21-17 in another close down to the wire finish. page is just to deep with big play athletes. i would also look for the passing game to pick up and number 2 having a better night running the ball

Yeah right page gets dominated tonight. The only athletes thay have on that team are Qb. Blake Neel and Rb. Taylor Lankford. Ill be there at the game tonight and watching them get blowed out.

Cougars-35

Pats-14

Yeah right page gets dominated tonight. The only athletes thay have on that team are Qb. Blake Neel and Rb. Taylor Lankford. Ill be there at the game tonight and watching them get blowed out.

Cougars-35

Pats-14

ok well there is two for page i havent heard one thing about a single player for CHS and lets talk about the two athletes you have mentioned. lets start by sayin blake neel will have a solid game at what ever spot he plays. and taylor lankford is bigger than 90% of CHS linemen So good luck trying to tackle last years leading rusher in the county!

ok well there is two for page i havent heard one thing about a single player for CHS and lets talk about the two athletes you have mentioned. lets start by sayin blake neel will have a solid game at what ever spot he plays. and taylor lankford is bigger than 90% of CHS linemen So good luck trying to tackle last years leading rusher in the county!

chase barlar-qb, strong arm quick and smart under pressure

chaz scales qb/rb-one the fastest kids in the state

wayne coffe-rb, explosive runner with alot of speed

alante mclemore-wr, fast, leader, big play man

jordan thompson-olb/s, fast, strong, probably one the hardest hitters in the area

will hunt-s, hard hitter, can/will bring down anything that comes at him

thats only a few, youll seem all tonight...goodluck

cougars by 14+