Hickman County vs. Marshall County

LUDAWG

This should be a good one tonight in Centerville. HCHS has been waiting for a drop down in classification for several years and everyone in the community is ready for 2A football rivalries once again. Should be a big crowd and a great Friday night atmosphere. Look for the Dawgs to be physical and anxious for an early win. Lafayette Spears running the "D" will immediately pay dividends. Bulldogs win 21-14. Best of luck Coach Swenson and the rest of the Dawgs, all of Centerville will be rooting you on!

This should be a good one tonight in Centerville. HCHS has been waiting for a drop down in classification for several years and everyone in the community is ready for 2A football rivalries once again. Should be a big crowd and a great Friday night atmosphere. Look for the Dawgs to be physical and anxious for an early win. Lafayette Spears running the "D" will immediately pay dividends. Bulldogs win 21-14. Best of luck Coach Swenson and the rest of the Dawgs, all of Centerville will be rooting you on!

Last I heard Coach Spears was not coaching the Defense anymore as coordinator....he is doing both offensive and defensive lines....Think one of the new Coaches might be doing overall defense....one thing you can bet is Coach Spears will have those linemen ready....can anyone say pre-game "Bull in the Ring"

Better get ready for some real good runningbacks for marshall county,

cant say much for the rest of the team (yet).

The Tigers bring a very good offense in. If there "D" holds up they should be okay. Never seen Hickman County play. The Tigers will be able to run with Braden. and should have no problem passing with Hightower,O'neal,and Greer on the outside. I dont know if any Defense can hold down those recievers. I'm gonna go with Marshall County 29-21.

The Tigers bring a very good offense in. If there "D" holds up they should be okay. Never seen Hickman County play. The Tigers will be able to run with Braden. and should have no problem passing with Hightower,O'neal,and Greer on the outside. I dont know if any Defense can hold down those recievers. I'm gonna go with Marshall County 29-21.

What in the world is going on with Marshall County? 6 points????? There is enough talent in that town to win. This very well may be the biggest upset in the midstate tonight. That is not any disrespect to Hickman County. I understand they, Hickman County, just played good solid hard nosed football to beat MC.

The curse of "MAC bam-beano" is still alive.

KR,

I'm beginning to believe it or something is still alive. You were around him for quite some time, so I'd say you'd know he may have some "curses" still alive. ha, ha

I really do wish they could get theirselves together down there though. I understand some of "all that talent" was not utilized last night against Hickman County.

AG says tell AR, PR, and baby hello. Hope you're doing well. I miss talking some real football with ya.

Last I heard Coach Spears was not coaching the Defense anymore as coordinator....he is doing both offensive and defensive lines....Think one of the new Coaches might be doing overall defense....one thing you can bet is Coach Spears will have those linemen ready....can anyone say pre-game "Bull in the Ring"

Scott Courtney is defensive coordinator, and doing a darn good job as far as I can tell. Way to go, Coach. Hope both you and Coach Bradley keep winning.