McMinn Central @ Meigs County

tigers50

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here it is. Game week. Biggest game of the year for the Chargers. If the Chargers pull off the upset, then watch out the rest of the season. If Meigs wins again, can the Chargers rebound and have a winning season?

The outcome of this game will really effect the rest of the season for both teams. Predictions?

Here it is. Game week. Biggest game of the year for the Chargers. If the Chargers pull off the upset, then watch out the rest of the season. If Meigs wins again, can the Chargers rebound and have a winning season?

The outcome of this game will really effect the rest of the season for both teams. Predictions?

Meigs County, and the Tiger Pride rushes the field to celebrate a DECADE of DOMINANCE over Central.

Meigs County, and the Tiger Pride rushes the field to celebrate a DECADE of DOMINANCE over Central.

Not a chance man. Central spreads playmakers all over the field and upsets the tigers!! Hope everyone comes out and packs the tigers' stadium for a great atmosphere....the more people that see Central's upset of the Tigers the better!!!! GO CHARGERS

I go to CAK and we scrimmaged McMinn Central in the preseason and beat them convincingly. We opened up with Boyd Buchanan and they were a very talented team. Boyd only lost to Meigs by 1 point so i'm going to go with Meigs on this one.

Convncinigly? I heard that yall beat them by two tds, both on interceptions for td's. In the preseason, I don't think I would call that convincingly. You may be right, I don't know because I wasn't there, but I heard from reliable people that is was a pretty even contest physically. I'm going with Central in this one because I think they are going to come out with more intesity and will score early to get momentum on thier side. Wether or not the can keep that lead, we'll see...but if Central can prevent the big play, Central has this one, which I think they will

Convncinigly? I heard that yall beat them by two tds, both on interceptions for td's. In the preseason, I don't think I would call that convincingly. You may be right, I don't know because I wasn't there, but I heard from reliable people that is was a pretty even contest physically. I'm going with Central in this one because I think they are going to come out with more intesity and will score early to get momentum on thier side. Wether or not the can keep that lead, we'll see...but if Central can prevent the big play, Central has this one, which I think they will

The final score was CAK 36-12 i believe, however that is including when the freshman on both sides were in so I wouldnt say that would be the final if these teams played in the season. I think it wouldve been closer.

The final score was CAK 36-12 i believe, however that is including when the freshman on both sides were in so I wouldnt say that would be the final if these teams played in the season. I think it wouldve been closer.

Yeah I would say you are right there. Meigs barely beat Boyd last Friday...what does Boyd have? Should Meigs be concerned about were they are going into the Central game? Anybody worried about the overtime win taking too much out of the tigers ?

Yeah I would say you are right there. Meigs barely beat Boyd last Friday...what does Boyd have? Should Meigs be concerned about were they are going into the Central game? Anybody worried about the overtime win taking too much out of the tigers ?

Meigs couldve played 37 overtimes and would still be ready. Heck they could play 37 overtimes on a Thursday and still be ready for McMinn Central on a Friday. Boyd is a much better team than Central in the fact that they are mentally tough and very disciplined and a lot of hard nosed players. It was a tough loss for the Bucs but a good win for the Tigers. Should build a lot of momentum for Meigs comin into this week.