McMinn Central @ Meigs County

tigers50

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will tell you who is going to stop Mobriant...his name is Taylor Watson! He will have double digigt takles. Write it down. GO CHARGERS

amen my boy t-wat will be crackin some heads along with shane mo and jj and hopefully the rest of our d .... lol 9 peat 9peat is gonnna get beat

amen my boy t-wat will be crackin some heads along with shane mo and jj and hopefully the rest of out d .... lol 9 peat 9peat is gonnna get beat

They better watch the game tape before they think about comin across the middle into watsons area... Jordan and Moses will be cracking heads come friday...

Tigers by 14

Mc Central falls apart again to much disrespectfull talk about what your going to do.

Stop downing everyone else just talk up your team.

Tell us how great you are after you have done it.

TIGERS WIN

you make it sound like meigs will just have to show up and they will win. who is being disrespectfull here? I have talkrd about good things that central is doing and I have also said that they have some problems in some areas. but i don't understand why central fans can't talk a little friendly trash but meigs fans can?

Nobody on the meigs team has been a part of most of those wins, so what does it matter? Different meigs team, different Central team. Different results?

Actually its pretty much been different Meigs teams, different Central teams, same results. Central may very well win this year, a lot of athletes and a pretty good defense, but until they do I wont say they can.

I guess Meigs talks a little trash because they have only lost to Central one time since 1993!! That's a pretty good reason. And even in 1993 the Tigers beat the Central Runner-Up team that was suppose to be the best team ever in Central history!!! Meigs wins once again!! If this Watson kid is so good how come him or anyone else on the Central team didn't make pre-season All-State?

Actually its pretty much been different Meigs teams, different Central teams, same results. Central may very well win this year, a lot of athletes and a pretty good defense, but until they do I wont say they can.

all good points. why should anyone say they will beat meigs untill they do? nonetheless, I say central wins!!! GO CHARGERS!

I guess Meigs talks a little trash because they have only lost to Central one time since 1993!! That's a pretty good reason. And even in 1993 the Tigers beat the Central Runner-Up team that was suppose to be the best team ever in Central history!!! Meigs wins once again!! If this Watson kid is so good how come him or anyone else on the Central team didn't make pre-season All-State?

no one said that was the best team in central history...they got hot and got on a streak....he didn't make all state, but he is a darkhorse, man! plus, its preseason man. post season is what matters!! haha!! go chargers!!!