McMinn Central @ Meigs County

tigers50

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The reason no one from Meigs Co. is responding to you guys is because the game is over. I mean even when Meigs beat you for ten straight years the week after the forum was closed and they were focused on the next game. Besides all you guys are doing is trying to look for someone to boast to bout how good you guys think you are. People from Meigs have enough class not to respond to people who are just looking for an argument. Concentrate on Centrals next game instead of living in the past of last weeks game because Meigs has moved on.

The reason no one from Meigs Co. is responding to you guys is because the game is over. I mean even when Meigs beat you for ten straight years the week after the forum was closed and they were focused on the next game. Besides all you guys are doing is trying to look for someone to boast to bout how good you guys think you are. People from Meigs have enough class not to respond to people who are just looking for an argument. Concentrate on Centrals next game instead of living in the past of last weeks game because Meigs has moved on.

we don't have to tell you how good we are....we showed you friday night....class? mobryant refused to shake hands after the loss? yeah, that is class. i would want him on my team...we are not looking for an argument...we are just talking football...and central is focused on seq....they have put it behind them....the fans don't have to though...it is just so funny to me how the game changes the "tone of voice" of these posts from meigs fans. all of a sudden they are a little more humble....you want to talk about moving on now...but before it was all about how central doesn't belong on the same field....

They might've said to themselves, hmm... maybe we aren't that good after all

what i think is really funny is that central never stops talking.....they win and they complain about the clock.....they win and then they complain about the scoreboard.....and if that wasnt enough, we're halfway thru the next week and they STILL keep talking.....and homecooking? if anyone coodve seen how much trouble the refs were going thru on the sidelines you woodnt be saying that......

but i predict the 1st time central loses (hopefully this week) there will be excuse, after excuse, after excuse.....(just a little thought_