Polk County vs. East Ridge

TheEmbalmer

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am very surpised that there are no one on here fighting. Since some of ours members raid other topics. I think Polk will win by 28 with Mike kicking a couple field goals......

I said I would be nice

While I would like to state confidently that Polk will win - that's as far as I would go - we were Chargers last year and lost more than a few I thought would be a lock... so I'm a little gunshy at predictions.

That being said, I'll go Polk by 7 and it won't be as easy as folks might think.

I highly doubt the game will be over by halftime!! I think Polk Co. will win in a game closer than the experts think!! Polk Co. wins 20-14!!!

i agree with regionchamp on this score it will be close.polk has another bull running back. to go along with nine other backs .polk is alot quicker than last year .and the qb is back .this will be a good game until mid of the fourth qrt.polk will start pounding the ball.

I said I would be nice

While I would like to state confidently that Polk will win - that's as far as I would go - we were Chargers last year and lost more than a few I thought would be a lock... so I'm a little gunshy at predictions.

That being said, I'll go Polk by 7 and it won't be as easy as folks might think.

Well I HEARD that Coach Davis has told your son that if you don't start going easy on coacht that your son will never see the field. Thats just what I heard so don't jump all over me for saying this.

By the way were is TheEmbalmer he hasnt said much this week.. Maybe a good thing

Well I HEARD that Coach Davis has told your son that if you don't start going easy on coacht that your son will never see the field. Thats just what I heard so don't jump all over me for saying this.

By the way were is TheEmbalmer he hasnt said much this week.. Maybe a good thing

Welllll.... there was a discussion recently about that and everything is cool - miscommunication - I'll be using a rifle instead of a shotgun when choosing my arguments in the future as well as not leaving any ammo around for others to use.