Orlando Taylor

Kevin38

8 carries for 42 yards (East were stacked to stop him from running wild)

7 catches for 129 yards

171 total yards

I just thought I would give the kid the props that he deserves even though he probably could care less 1 way or the other. The JBS offense pretty much went as he went last nite all the way down the field but when they got close he didnt get the score (Varsity Blues anyone, lol). The artilcle in the Tennessean didnt even mention his name, all it talked about was Spann and his recievers, which he did play great but w/o Taylor down the line they would be in trouble IMO.

8 carries for 42 yards (East were stacked to stop him from running wild)

7 catches for 129 yards

171 total yards

I just thought I would give the kid the props that he deserves even though he probably could care less 1 way or the other. The JBS offense pretty much went as he went last nite all the way down the field but when they got close he didnt get the score (Varsity Blues anyone, lol). The artilcle in the Tennessean didnt even mention his name, all it talked about was Spann and his recievers, which he did play great but w/o Taylor down the line they would be in trouble IMO.

I was also impressed with Orlando last night. He ran hard and the line had some holes for him. I also thought Josh Dean came in and did a good job running the ball. Shane and the receivers did do a good job. The receivers were getting to the open spots and Shane was patient and found them. Again, I thought the line did well on both run and pass blocking. Orlando is gonna have a big year this year. Sorta took a back seat to Colton last year. This year is his year. Go Devils!